Topic locked

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 128 and Last 64 Discussion !!

Postby FDC

Did Luca foul the black that would have made it 3-3?
He was 3-2 down, 53-54 up with only 7 points to get and next thing the scoreline jumps to 4-2.

Silly, if it was an "Asian qualifier" you'd think he didn't want to go...must be bad food in Wales :)

Postby Andre147

FDC wrote:Did Luca foul the black that would have made it 3-3?
He was 3-2 down, 53-54 up with only 7 points to get and next thing the scoreline jumps to 4-2.

Silly, if it was an "Asian qualifier" you'd think he didn't want to go...must be bad food in Wales :)

No he didn't foul the black because the match scores indicate he was on a 29 break but then Jimmy Robbo has 7 points, so for Luca to have fouled it should have said "F7" and it doesn't so most likely Luca missed the final black that would have made it 3 all and Robbo potted it to win the match.

Must be the food as you say <laugh>

Postby Skullman

NB 1:30pm

Robbie Williams 2-4 Sam Baird
Jimmy Robertson 4-2 Luca Brecel
Ding Junhui 4-2 Gary Wilson
Allister Carter 4-1 Andrew Norman

NB 2:00pm

Robert Milkins 1-0 Scott Donaldson Streaming
Jamie Cope v Ryan Clark
Matthew Stevens 0-1 Adam Wicheard Streaming
Yu De Lu 0-0 Ian Burns

Postby Skullman

Robert Milkins 2-1 Scott Donaldson Streaming
Jamie Cope 2-0 Ryan Clark
Matthew Stevens 2-2 Adam Wicheard Streaming
Yu De Lu 2-2 Ian Burns

Stevens back level with Wicheard. Haven't seen any of that match, but looks like Adam missed the boat.

Postby Skullman

My internet's been down so I haven't been able to see any of the matches since the last update.

That said, :D Scott. I've honestly been wondering how Milkins is in the top16 while the likes of Dott aren't, especially as Dott's had the better results recently.

Robert Milkins 2-4 Scott Donaldson
Jamie Cope 4-1 Ryan Clark
Matthew Stevens 4-3 Adam Wicheard
Yu De Lu 3-4 Ian Burns

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:My internet's been down so I haven't been able to see any of the matches since the last update.

That said, :D Scott. I've honestly been wondering how Milkins is in the top16 while the likes of Dott aren't, especially as Dott's had the better results recently.

Yu De Lu 3-4 Ian Burns

Bl**dy Nora,Stevens has won a decider!!!!. :dizzy:

Well done Scott, <ok>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Skullman wrote:My internet's been down so I haven't been able to see any of the matches since the last update.

Yu De Lu 3-4 Ian Burns

Bl**dy Nora,Stevens has won a decider!!!!. :dizzy:

Well done Scott, <ok>

Was about to say the same hendry-fan :shock: :hyper: :shock:

Postby Andre147

But glad Stevens is still in his home tournament obviously, it deserves the Welsh players to have a good run that hasn't happened in recent years, even though it's only 1 match.

He'll have to improve though if he is to remain in it.

Postby Skullman

I don't foresee any Welsh payers having a good run here tbh. The last time a Welsh player got to the one table set up here was 2004, and that was Dom Dale. Only players good enough would be MJW (on a downwards slide), Stevens (downwards slide) and Day (needs a generous draw).

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 PGC wrote:But glad Stevens is still in his home tournament obviously, it deserves the Welsh players to have a good run that hasn't happened in recent years, even though it's only 1 match.

He'll have to improve though if he is to remain in it.

Yep,winnin 1 match isn,t something to get excited about,he,s got a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go if he wants to become The Welsh Open champion 2014. :-D

Postby Andre147

Ronnie up next :-D

And this tournament may well be the last we see him before the Worlds because I've many doubts he'll play in the PTC Grand Finals. He should though, as he's 2nd or 3rd in the Order of Merit.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 PGC wrote:Ronnie up next :-D

And this tournament may well be the last we see him before the Worlds because I've many doubts he'll play in the PTC Grand Finals. He should though, as he's 2nd or 3rd in the Order of Merit.

I,m really looking forward to Mitchell Travis sendin Ronnie packing,at least thats what he said he,d like to do a week or so ago. :happy:

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Ronnie up next :-D

I,m really looking forward to Mitchell Travis sendin Ronnie packing,at least thats what he said he,d like to do a week or so ago. :happy:

We shall see rofl :wave: