Post a reply

Re: German Masters Final Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

randam05 WC wrote:Wonder if trump will admit hes been outplayed this time rather than got 'unlucky' hahaha

Any session where he doesn't get at least three flukes that affect the outcome of the frame is an unlucky one for him.

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:Ding not as sharp as the first three frames, but Judd can't take advantage so far...

Ding sometimes has a habit of losing the plot for a few frames in a row after playing some top standard snooker for a few frames in a row,he,s got to be careful not to let Trump off the hook. :roll:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:
randam05 WC wrote:Wonder if trump will admit hes been outplayed this time rather than got 'unlucky' hahaha

Any session where he doesn't get at least three flukes that affect the outcome of the frame is an unlucky one for him.

Exactly.

Postby hendry_fan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:i seriously think that judd is drunk

4-8

no way back for sure

Yep,there,s no way back for Trump now!.

It looks like me and Andre147 are correct yet again,we predicted that Ding would win. :-D

Postby GJ

Classy posting this evening I see :roll:

Im no fan of trump but no need to kick a man when hes down .....

instead of slating trump I will just say great snooker from ding

:D :hatoff:

Postby Gnomy

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:A while.

Too long, some may say.

Actually just realised it was only last October, Ding v Adi in the Indian Open final.

I keep forgetting about that tournament. rofl

It was a huge moment for me as an Indian :D
And Mehta played with a sublime touch :)

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

That's so true Skull <ok>

When this Final is over, because no way Trump will recover from this deficit, he's not a Higgins or a Selby, we will notice and I said that in the afternoon the turning point of this match was in frame 7 when Judd was leading 4-2, was on a 39 break but lost position.

Still he had a chance to win that frame and be 5-2 ahead, but missed 2 reds both with the rest and from then on has basically been a spectator.
Last edited by Andre147 on 02 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Classy posting this evening I see :roll:

Im no fan of trump but no need to kick a man when hes down .....

instead of slating trump I will just say great snooker from ding

:D :hatoff:

Absolutely GJ, I too don't like flukey Trump that much but no need for that as you say.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I love watching players like Ding who have great controll of the cue ball. Controll of the cue ball is so important. Anyone can pot a ball, but getting that white ball exactly where it should be is a form of art and very difficult. Ronnie is still the best at this of course, he's on another level.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I love watching players like Ding who have great controll of the cue ball. Controll of the cue ball is so important. Anyone can pot a ball, but getting that white ball exactly where it should be is a form of art and very difficult. Ronnie is still the best at this of course, he's on another level.

At his best, Ding's breakbuilding is very close to the greats of the game like Hendry and Ronnie.

He has a superb cue ball control as you say, and the way he opens up the pack from a blue shot is just marvelous to watch. :hatoff:

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:I wonder how much Annual Leave I got left? I am out Thursday night. I'm half tempted to pull a hangover day and watch the PTC all day.

Don't bother. Early stages of PTC are typically a bit boring and one sided. It'll probably just be top players slaughtering polish amateurs.

Postby hendry_fan

Gnomy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:A while.

Too long, some may say.

Actually just realised it was only last October, Ding v Adi in the Indian Open final.

I keep forgetting about that tournament. rofl

It was a huge moment for me as an Indian :D
And Mehta played with a sublime touch :)

You also predicted that Ding would win,it,s still not over yet,but he surely can,t comeback now. :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Don't bother. Early stages of PTC are typically a bit boring and one sided. It'll probably just be top players slaughtering polish amateurs.

You make a good point.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:People seem to have turned against Trump. It weren't long ago he was seen as the new people's champion by some.

I dislike his attitude but always respect him, as I do with any other player. Though in my case at least I never said he would be the new people's champ, he's millions of years away from the popularity if Alex Higgins, Jimmy and Ronnie.