Topic locked

Re: German Masters Semi Finals Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:so ding has done his part

can trump follow him

Hope not, wouldn't mind Lawler in the Final :-D

But if it's Trump v Ding hope Ding beats him.

Postby Blavdes

Seems I put the mockers on Day, damn... show me the money Dingo you beauty :D

Day probably deserved to win, but two crucial frames where he lost the safety battles cost him and Ding for the most part was below par but showed some class. Hope Day becomes a fixture at the top of the game.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:if he wins a fourth ranking event that would be special

hasnt been done for years

Since Hendry probably when he won those 5 rankers some odd 20 years ago.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 PGC wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:so ding has done his part

can trump follow him

Hope not, wouldn't mind Lawler in the Final :-D

But if it's Trump v Ding hope Ding beats him.

I hope Trump beats Ding. (Assuming he reaches the final.)

Postby randam05

For two players I dislike watching I really enjoyed that game. Glad ding won though - rules out the possibility of the worse final ever.

Just hope judd wins now (cant believe Im saying that) Would be a great final though, and for a tournament full of shocks it would be good to see two top players contest a big final for the german crowd.

Postby Andre147

But I can't deny it would be a great final between Trump and Ding.

Their Worlds semi was a classic, and I expect nothing less if they indeed meet in the Final.

This tournament has had some good Finals, especially the first 2, so definately deserves another one.

Postby Blavdes

Lord Trump of Trumpton was arguing late into the night with people on twitter who called him arrogant... he replied by posting a pic of his ferrari :zzz:

Anyway I want him to win. For the sake of my wallet lol.

Postby Andre147

Blavdes wrote:Lord Trump of Trumpton was arguing late into the night with people on twitter who called him arrogant... he replied by posting a pic of his ferrari :zzz:

He posted a pic of his Ferrari because he knows that's true and the only answer he could come up with it's his love for fast cars rofl :wave:

Wouldn't it be something though if Lawler reached the Final... would certainly be one of the biggest shocks ever in Snooker.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Blavdes wrote:Lord Trump of Trumpton was arguing late into the night with people on twitter who called him arrogant... he replied by posting a pic of his ferrari :zzz:

He posted a pic of his Ferrari because he knows that's true and the only answer he could come up with it's his love for fast cars rofl :wave:

Wouldn't it be something though if Lawler reached the Final... would certainly be one of the biggest shocks ever in Snooker.

Biggest shock since 1996 when ummmmmm Rod Lawler reached a final <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Anyone German here who can translate what this is about? :)

Just entertaining the crowd like Rob Walker does probably.

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:I ain't fussed by this match somehow. I don't care who wins, and I want whoever wins to lose to Ding.

Your opinion is so important to me.

I hope Trump thrashes Lawler and then goes on to humiliate the little Chinaman in the final.

Postby Blavdes

The way Rod plays reminds me of a magician's knive throwing act. There's a long pause of suspense before every throw or shot and then the crowd breaks in to spontaneous applause when they make it. Rinse and repeat. Quite mesmerizing to witness, I'm surprised Judd didn't nod off.

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I ain't fussed by this match somehow. I don't care who wins, and I want whoever wins to lose to Ding.

I hope Trump thrashes Lawler and then goes on to humiliate the little Chinaman in the final.

Why you have to be so offensive to every player you don't like? <doh> pmsl

Trump may win this match yes, but Ding will beat him, at least I hope he does.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:

Why you have to be so offensive to every player you don't like? <doh> pmsl

Trump may win this match yes, but Ding will beat him, at least I hope he does.

I apologise for being offensive...

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:Brilliant century break from Trump to go ahead. The final looks like it's going to be mouth watering.

It certainly will, Ding and Trump always have cracking matches.

Postby Andre147

Judd wasn't surprised by that start from Rod the Plod and responded in fashion with 2 classy tons to lead 3-1. :hatoff:

Rod will do well to win another frame.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 PGC wrote:Judd wasn't surprised by that start from Rod the Plod and responded in fashion with 2 classy tons to lead 3-1. :hatoff:

Rod will do well to win another frame.

That second century looked pretty quick. He seemed to speed up as he got past the 50 mark.

Yes, I can see Rod losing 6-1 or 6-2.