Topic locked

Re: German Masters Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

As skull said away from worlds Matthews record v Murphy is bordering on bunny status

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:COME ON JOHN!,get you,re act together you can,t let that Welsh pumpkin beat ya,ya Scottish dumping!. :grrr: :-)

Despite Higgins' recent form, I never rule him out as he has proved time and time again he can comeback from big deficits, and Dale I think has bottled big leads before.

Still, I expect a 5-2 win at most.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 PGC wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:COME ON JOHN!,get you,re act together you can,t let that Welsh pumpkin beat ya,ya Scottish dumping!. :grrr: :-)

Despite Higgins' recent form, I never rule him out as he has proved time and time again he can comeback from big deficits, and Dale I think has bottled big leads before.

Still, I expect a 5-2 win at most.

Aye,regardless of all those many,many amazing comebacks he,s shown us throughout the years,there,s no way back for him in this match though. :roll:

Postby GJ

The way the rankings are looking we could have alot of quality first round match ups this year at the crucible

Postby GJ

Could this be Stevens 1 good event for the season ...

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:Didn't get it. Still finished King off 5-0. Will face the winner of Stevens and Smurph.

Wow!,trumps managed to win 2 matches in a row!,could this be the start of the "dominance" he once mentioned!. :-D

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:Could this be Stevens 1 good event for the season ...

He's already had one good event, reached the semis in Wuxi way back in June. Might be pushing the boat out and going for two this season.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Stevens goes 4-1 up. But not over yet as he's not the best frontrunner.

I thought that was a big strength of his ......

Postby Wildey

Rod Lawler 3-4 Paul S Davison
Dominic Dale 4-2 John Higgins
Anthony McGill 0-5 Joe Perry
Kurt Maflin 3-2 Mark Selby
Mark Davis 4-1 Graeme Dott
Liang Wenbo 3-1 Stephen Maguire
Judd Trump 5-0 Mark King
Matthew Stevens 4-2 Shaun Murphy
Gary Wilson 2-3 Michael Holt

Postby Andre147

Maflin 4-2 up against Selby :-D :D

As I said earlier, I did sense a Maflin upset, though the match is far from over.

Postby Skullman

Really not been a good tournament for the top16 seeds. Apart from Higgins and Murphy being well behind, Maflin's gone 4-2 up on Selby and looks like Mags'll go 4-1 down to Liang.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 PGC wrote:Maflin 4-2 up against Selby :-D :D

As I said earlier, I did sense a Maflin upset, though the match is far from over.

Wow!,it looks like you,re correct for once. ;-) :-D

A poster here,can,t exactly remember who it was and a can,t be bovered looking it up,wrote something along the lines of,..."Don,t you think Selby looks knackered lately,...".

It,s no bl**dy wonder is it,the amount of times he has to comeback from behind is unreal,it,s enough to knacker anyone,once again,he,s behind and is on the brink of going out,surely he can,t pull off yet another comeback.<laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:Smurph closes to 4-3. Stevens could be doing his usual.

<laugh>

I just caught a glimpse of Dale covering his whole face with his hands,it aint 4-4 is it?¨. :-D

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Smurph closes to 4-3. Stevens could be doing his usual.

<laugh>

I just caught a glimpse of Dale covering his whole face with his hands,it aint 4-4 is it?¨. :-D

It aint you're right, it's 5-3 to Dom :D rofl