Topic locked

Re: German Masters Last 128 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:This is unbelievable lol.

Every shot he plays is an exhibition shot and most of them are going in. Unbelievable!!!

rofl rofl rofl I dont know what to say SO rofl rofl rofl

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Every shot he plays is an exhibition shot and most of them are going in. Unbelievable!!!

rofl rofl rofl I dont know what to say SO rofl rofl rofl

Should he win this match, it would be truly baffling and amazing at the same time.

Postby Blavdes

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Incredible stuff.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:After this Hearn will have to rethink this flat 128 draw nonsense.

Why?

he doesn't give a buck about Ronnie

if Ronnie wants to be a goof that says more about his stupidity than anyone else.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Have a nice christmas Ron and a happy new year.

Yeah he'll have a total diferent mindset in the Masters, well he has to otherwise rofl :wave: rofl

I do think he has a great chance of winning that one, just has to have a similar mindset to the one he had when he won the CoC a month ago.

Postby hendry_fan

A bit of a Simon Bedford performance there from Ronnie. :dizzy:

He dished up a Ronnie 0`Sillyvan tonight!.

Scrambled eggs per excellence!. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:A bit of a Simon Bedford performance there from Ronnie. :dizzy:

He dished up a Ronnie 0`Sillyvan tonight!.

Scrambled eggs per excellence!. <laugh>

Yeah it was, although Un-Nooh played much better than Bedford and took his chances very well and his fluency wasn't disrupted by Ronnie's antics.

He's a nice kid to watch. :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Steve Davis 4-0 Dylan Mitchell
Neil Robertson 3-2 Ian Burns
Ricky Walden 2-3 Gary Wilson
Nigel Bond 1-4 Daniel Wells
Yu De Lu 3-3 Jamie O'Neill
Michael Holt 2-3 Lyu Haotian
Peter Ebdon 2-1 Duane Jones
Alan McManus 2-1 Jak Jones
Jack Lisowski 5-0 Khaled Belaid Abumdas
Ronnie O'Sullivan 4-5 Thepchaiya Un-Nooh

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:After this Hearn will have to rethink this flat 128 draw nonsense.

DREAM ON FART FACE rofl

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:ton 59

3-2 UK CHAMPION

Just 2 more equals Trump, but he'll obviously beat that record by a long margin. :hatoff:

Postby TheRocket

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Well that was a disgraceful performance from Ronnie no doubt about that. He still very nearly won the match. Very disappointed that he will probably play in one ranking event before the Worlds next year.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's doing the same at the Welsh. But yeah, you're right. Welsh Open will be probably his only ranker before the world.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Well that was a disgraceful performance from Ronnie no doubt about that. He still very nearly won the match. Very disappointed that he will probably play in only one ranking event before the Worlds next year.

He should play the PTC Grand Finals, and China Open a big ? but the PTC he should definately enter.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Well that was a disgraceful performance from Ronnie no doubt about that. He still very nearly won the match. Very disappointed that he will probably play in only one ranking event before the Worlds next year.

He should play the PTC Grand Finals, and China Open a big ? but the PTC he should definately enter.

PTC Grand finals is in Thailand this year I think. No way, he is gonna enter it. And China Open? I doubt it. But you never know.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:

Maybe he will enter one of these two as well.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The thing about bipolar disorder is that he will regret this shameful performance. Today he just didn't care whether he wins or loses but on other days he will be thinking: what have I done?

you cant blame bi polar disorder for everything.

that was not bi polar that was Ronnie putting out a statement to Barry Hearn and then Barry ignoring it.

Postby TheRocket

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The thing about bipolar disorder is that he will regret this shameful performance. Today he just didn't care whether he wins or loses but on other days he will be thinking: what have I done?

I highly doubt that he had done the same against a player like Higgins or Robertson. Today Ronnie just had the perfect opponent and the perfect place to do something like this. As some people have already speculated, he probably had done this due to this flat system. He is not happy with it.

However. His skill level is bucking amazing. The way he won the eight frame was incredible.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:

you cant blame bi polar disorder for everything.

that was not bi polar that was Ronnie putting out a statement to Barry Hearn and then Barry ignoring it.

If he was trying to make a point, why would he say in interviews that he's fine with the flat 128 draw?

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

PTC Grand finals is in Thailand this year I think. No way, he is gonna enter it. And China Open? I doubt it. But you never know.

Yeah forgot it's in Thailand, so youre totally right TR, he won't enter that in a million years. China Open though, he rarely misses that event, he may well go there and then put on a similar performance to this, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did enter the China Open.

Apart from that, it's the Masters, Welsh Open and then Worlds.