Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Final: Stephen Maguire v Ronnie O'Sull

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Maguire is already showing signs of frustration and recklessness. Surprised Ronnie got into his head so quickly.

Yeah me too, thought it would be 2 all or even 3-1 to Mags the way he started.

Unless he starts well again after MSI, Ronnie will run away with it now.

Postby Skullman

Skullman Fun Fact: The most one sided Masters semi finals occured in 2000, with the winning semi finalists conceding a total of two frames (Kendo 6-0 Lee, Stevens 6-2 Parrott)

Possibility of being matched here.

Postby Andre147

That pink from Mags in frame 2, snookering himself on all the reds is the turning point really and since then Mags looks very frustrated.

I would have taken 2 all at the MSI, but 3-1 to Ronnie is even better. :-D

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Skullman Fun Fact: The most one sided Masters semi finals occured in 2000, with the winning semi finalists conceding a total of two frames (Kendo 6-0 Lee, Stevens 6-2 Parrott)

Think Mags will win at least 1 more frame though.

I expect a 6-3 score to Ronnie.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Skullman Fun Fact: The most one sided Masters semi finals occured in 2000, with the winning semi finalists conceding a total of two frames (Kendo 6-0 Lee, Stevens 6-2 Parrott)

Think Mags will win at least 1 more frame though.

I expect a 6-3 score to Ronnie.

If Mags doesn't comeback and win, I'll take 6-2 for predicts purposes.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Deep down Ronnie knows he owns Maguire in the big matches. Stephen is playing a very similar game, only more volatile. Ronnie knows whatever Stephen can throw at him, he can better it.

Unless he flukes a match ball black like that China 2012 quarter-final rofl :wave: rofl

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Deep down Ronnie knows he owns Maguire in the big matches. Stephen is playing a very similar game, only more volatile. Ronnie knows whatever Stephen can throw at him, he can better it.

Unless he flukes a match ball black like that China 2012 quarter-final rofl :wave: rofl

He needs to get to five frame to fluke match ball.