Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final: Neil Robertson v Stephen Maguir

Postby Andre147

simplysnooker wrote:Fancy Maguire to take this one, 6-0 or 6-1. Robertson shouldn't be difficult for the Scot

rofl

Fancy Robertson to take this one, 6-0 or 6-1. Mags shouldn't be difficult for the Aussie.

Postby GJ

Maguire the more impressive in round 1 but tbh its got to the stage where i feel very confident every time robbo faces maguire.

Never thought that would be the case because a few years back as maguire won their first 6 or 7 matches.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Maguire the more impressive in round 1 but tbh its got to the stage where i feel very confident every time robbo faces maguire.

Never thought that would be the case because a few years back as maguire won their first 6 or 7 matches.

Yeah I agree, might be close though, but Robbo wil just edge it, he owns Mags in recent times and of course his recent form favours him, plus he can't play much worse than he did against Allen can he...

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:
GJ wrote:Maguire the more impressive in round 1 but tbh its got to the stage where i feel very confident every time robbo faces maguire.

Yeah I agree, might be close though, but Robbo wil just edge it, he owns Mags in recent times and of course his recent form favours him, plus he can't play much worse than he did against Allen can he...

If he does though, doubt Mags'll let him get away with it.

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:I,m obviously for Maguire but if Robbo beats him then i won,t be too disappointed as i like them both. :-)

;-)

Postby Andre147

Hoping for a cracker, hopefully Mags will play a lot better than his recent UK Champs against Robbo and in recent times because Robbo has had the better of him recently.

Their last match here had 5 concecutive tons, more of the same please. :-D

Postby Andre147

I reckon Robbo will play a lot better than his match with Allen, all guns blazzing. If Mags plays anything like he did against Perry especially the first 4 frames we could be in for a classic one too.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Seems to me that Robertson is playing pretty much the same crap he was at the first round

He'll wake up making a ton and starting playing well I think.

With him that always seems to be the case, when he's let's say still asleep a ton wakes him up.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Seems to me that Robertson is playing pretty much the same crap he was at the first round

He'll wake up making a ton and starting playing well I think.

With him that always seems to be the case, when he's let's say still asleep a ton wakes him up.

Neil will improve sooner or later I agree but in the UK he was sublime nearly all the time. That consistency is gone at the moment.