Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final: Neil Robertson v Stephen Maguir

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:And Maguire is even starting to hit some form now

This is what Mags needs to do to win this match, punish Robbo's mistakes with frame winning breaks if possible.

Robbo now knows he can't afford to make many and that in itself adds extra pressure.

Still, no worrying signs for Robbo yet as I said earlier he can easily wake up with a ton. Needs to start scoring though.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:And Maguire is even starting to hit some form now

This is what Mags needs to do to win this match, punish Robbo's mistakes with frame winning breaks if possible.

Robbo now knows he can't afford to make many and that in itself adds extra pressure.

Still, no worrying signs for Robbo yet as I said earlier he can easily wake up with a ton. Needs to start scoring though.

I disagree.

Postby hendry_fan

I haven.t heard any "thunder" from Robbo yet whatsoever!. :dizzy:

Maguire aint exactly on fire,but he,s playing pretty good,good enough to beat "The thunder from down under"at the moment. :-)

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Robbo takes that very important frame. Still I'm not convinced by his long potting so far.

Yeah, but Robbo has this tendency that when he seems asleep he then makes a frame winning break like he did there and suddently things shift.

He still has to cut on some mistakes, and Mags on the other hand can't afford to let his foot off the pedal because Robbo, the fighter he is, will give his all to comeback.

I still think Robbo will win this match, might be 6-5 win though. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

And indeed he is doin a Maguire!. :grrr: :grrr:

It,s gettin tiresome watching him squander a lead,many times when he starts great or decent,he then suddenly often goes down a gear or 2 and starts to make silly mistakes,no wonder he has,nt been as successful as he should of been,he does it too often,the same pattern of play. :td:

Come on Stephen,get a grip,instead of goin down some gears,go bl**dy up,or at least stay in the gear you started ffs!.