Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Barry Hawkins v Ricky Walden

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:I'd love if the decider was still on after the Beeb finishes their highlights programme. rofl

When does that start?

Started 10 min ago.

But Walden seems to have won it now so...

Postby Skullman

And Ricky finishes it off. Good match. First eight frames were quality breaks and then some tension and drama to finish.

Looks like Wednesday evening is comeback night at the Masters. Selby came back against Bingo here last year and now Ricky takes four in a row to beat Barry.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:I'd love if the decider was still on after the Beeb finishes their highlights programme. rofl

When does that start?

Started 10 min ago.

But Walden seems to have won it now so...

Is the match live there? On the red button and don't want to exit it and miss the end.

Postby Andre147

In the highlights never live of course, but if the match were still on after it ended wonder what they would do... I'm certain they would ask for us to continue watching via red button and tomorrow they would show the last frame in the MSI or something like that knowing the Beeb...

Postby Andre147

Great comeback from 5-2 down from Walden...

at 4-1 up I thought this would be an easy victory for Barry and the way he was playing a serious threat for Ronnie, but no he then started to miss so many and he was a bag of nerves in the end... both were in fact, but Walden just coped with them better and deserved his win. :hatoff:

Postby PLtheRef

Credit to Walden tonight but as 5-3 became 5-4 you just sensed that it was going to happen after what happened on the respotted black. Harsh on Hawkins though, one of the best displays of the first round in the first seven frames and still out.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:Wednesday 15th of January

7pm

Barry Hawkins 5-6 Ricky Walden

Just seen the result of this match.

Well done Walden,i only watched about 30 mins of this whole match,when Hawkins was 4-1 in front,i like most thought that Hawkins was gonna win,good comeback.

Well done Walden!. :clap:

I was hopin that Skullman was gonna change his avatar,the pic looks hidious. <laugh>

Postby Skullman

hendry_fan wrote:I was hopin that Skullman was gonna change his avatar,the pic looks hidious. <laugh>

Hope you're not talking about my usual one. This one stays only until the end of the Masters because I lost a bet.

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I was hopin that Skullman was gonna change his avatar,the pic looks hidious. <laugh>

Hope you're not talking about my usual one. This one stays only until the end of the Masters because I lost a bet.

I,m talking bout this horrible Walden one you dumpling,thank god your gonna change it soon,it looks absolutely awful. <laugh>