Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Neil Robertson v Mark Allen

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:Allen taking no prisoners on twitter tonight

<laugh>

What did he say?

i will post his tweets

@WorldSnooker1 @nr147 can you stop the tweets involving me losing today?? Still trying to get over it and keep getting notifications

@snookerbacker @BenHarrison147 expect that from people who don't know the game, not people who play! Especially when doing nothing yourself

@MarkSelbyFans1 did I say I wasn't?? I was terrible today! Don't accept that players criticise others when they do no better themselves

No matter what I say people have a go. Water off a ducks back! I was rubbish today. I'll practice and get better, no biggie. Haterzgonnahate

hes good value <laugh> :chuckle: rofl

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Neil Robertson v Mark Allen

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:Allen taking no prisoners on twitter tonight

<laugh>

What did he say?

i will post his tweets

@WorldSnooker1 @nr147 can you stop the tweets involving me losing today?? Still trying to get over it and keep getting notifications

@snookerbacker @BenHarrison147 expect that from people who don't know the game, not people who play! Especially when doing nothing yourself

@MarkSelbyFans1 did I say I wasn't?? I was terrible today! Don't accept that players criticise others when they do no better themselves

No matter what I say people have a go. Water off a ducks back! I was rubbish today. I'll practice and get better, no biggie. Haterzgonnahate

hes good value <laugh> :chuckle: rofl

What a idiot! <doh>