Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Neil Robertson v Mark Allen

Postby Skullman

Sickpotter wrote:It's funny how some clueless fans seem to think that players can produce their top form at all times. :shrug:

Heaven forbid a top player have an off day :roll:

Still it seems very odd that most players off days are coinciding with this tournament.

Postby hendry_fan

Sickpotter wrote:It's funny how some clueless fans seem to think that players can produce their top form at all times. :shrug:

Heaven forbid a top player have an off day :roll:

Welcome back Sickpotter!. <ok>

Absolutely,even when the likes of Davis,Hendry,Higgins,Williams,Ronnie were in there absolute prime,they did,nt play every single match to a super high standard ffs!.

As Ronnie once said,when he was asked the question,"why did,nt you play well today?,good old Ronnie cooly answered,..."I,m human". <laugh>

Davis,Hendry,Higgins,Williams are also human,although sometimes i,ve asked myself if they really are :-D ,the amount of times they played to such a high standard was just out of this world!.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Decider alert. Robbo has never been ahead in the match. Now would be a good time though.

Yeah I think he'll win the decider, and my bold prediction earlier on when Allen was 4-3 ahead will become true.

Postby Skullman

simplysnooker wrote:
Skullman wrote:Decider alert. Robbo has never been ahead in the match. Now would be a good time though.

But surely Allen will win according to your previous post?

This may shock you, but I could wrong! Plus, while I think Allen would win, I still want Robbo to win.