Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Neil Robertson v Mark Allen

Postby Andre147

I'd be a tad happier if Allen won this match to be fair, he's a due a good run in one of these big tournaments, hasn't had one since his UK Champs final.
Last edited by Andre147 on 15 Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Allen for me has pretty much lost this match.

badly needed that frame, Robbo playing his C or D game even manages to draw level.

It will have to be a super Allen now I think to win it, as Robbo almost always comes back stronger after the MSI, especially after this result.

Postby Andre147

Robbo is spot on, Judd has lost his fear and scare factor he had against his opponents, and that may be one of the reasons for his recent results.

Robbo does talk a lot of sense in his interviews, love hearing him. <ok>

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:I rarely agree with Virgo, but I agree that Robbo plays better when he's quick and thinking too much drags him down.

Yeah, I think so too, he beat Selby by playing quick attacking snooker in the UK

And he lost the Masters final and went 5-1 down in the UK when the pace was much slower.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Allen 3-2 up, but still I think Neil will spark at some moment in this match.

Not so sure. Maybe he'll improve if he's with his back against the wall but at the moment it's not looking good.

What did I tell you...

Neil does this so well, when he looks down and out a ton wakes him up again, and only the great champions manage to do that.

Hoping for more of the same in the next frames, but if it's goes close I expect a few nerves again.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Allen 3-2 up, but still I think Neil will spark at some moment in this match.

Not so sure. Maybe he'll improve if he's with his back against the wall but at the moment it's not looking good.

What did I tell you...

Neil does this so well, when he looks down and out a ton wakes him up again, and only the great champions manage to do that.

Hoping for more of the same in the next frames, but if it's goes close I expect a few nerves again.

:hatoff: