Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Neil Robertson v Mark Allen

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YOU BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YOU BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Disgraceful performance from the world number none.

Postby hendry_fan

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON ROBBO,GET IN THERE!!. :happy:

TWITTER TANTRUM FROM ALLEN COMING UP!. <laugh>

GJ will return a happy bunny!. :-D

Allen certainly had his chances and not just in the decider!.

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote::happy: COMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ON ROBBO,GET IN THERE!!. :happy:

TWITTER TANTRUM FROM ALLEN COMING UP!. <laugh>

GJ will return a happy bunny!. :-D

Allen certainly had his chances and not just in the decider!.

:D :D :D :clap: :clap: :D

Postby Andre147

Typical GJ only turns up when his beloved Robbo wins rofl

Had he lost we wouldn't hear from him.

But nevermind, I'm happy too Robbo won, would have slightly prefered Allen, but Robbo is great for the tourney too.

Postby GJ

Andre147 PGC wrote:Typical GJ only turns up when his beloved Robbo wins rofl

But nevermind, I'm happy too Robbo won, would have slightly prefered Allen, but Robbo is great for the tourney too.

take a peak back to post milkins defeat at worlds

you idiot

:weeds:
Last edited by GJ on 15 Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Muppet147

Disagree. Having neither of them in the next round would have been great for the tourney.

Postby GJ

by GJ » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:51 pm →

Well done rob milkins excellent win

Good luck to rob for the rest of the event

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:

Disagree. Having neither of them in the next round would have been great for the tourney.

Not possible though. rofl

Allen will be sick to have lost this match, was always in front and I called it first when he was 4-3 up: I said then if he didn't win that frame to go 5-3 up he wouldn't win the match, and although he did well to go 5-4 up he then started making so many mistakes and Robbo never had to hit top gear to win those last 2 frames.

I expect Robbo to improve his game massively against Mags.
Last edited by Andre147 on 15 Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wow. This decider had some unbelievable twists. Allen had his chances so he can't complain.

poor standard but you can only improve if your still in <ok>

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wow. This decider had some unbelievable twists. Allen had his chances so he can't complain.

poor standard but you can only improve if your still in <ok>

Yeah, not like last year when he laid the perfect snooker behind the yellow and Robbo potted the red in the top cushion.

Allen should really have sealed the match when 5-4 up and on a break but started missing easy reds and Robbo punished him without playing much better.

He'll improve I'm certain, always does against Mags,should be a good match that one if Mags too hits top form.

Postby GJ

Allen should have won that match tbh robbo was well off his game , mark just didnt have the killer instinct.

Allens game has went backwards in the biggies he used to up his game in them not anymore
though

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Allen should have won that match tbh robbo was well off his game , mark just didnt have the killer instinct.

Allens game has went backwards in the biggies he used to up his game in them not anymore
though

Yeah when Robbo was down that's when Allen should have pushed on, but instead kept missing.

He can't complain for the lack of chances, had plenty but in the end didnt make the most of them.

Postby GJ

I noticed in the interval and marks interview he said something along the lines that he had no interest in losing weight despite being abit overweight.

Look at Muprhy hes the opposite trying what he can to improve his snooker.

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:I noticed in the interval and marks interview he said something along the lines that he had no interest in losing weight despite being abit overweight.

Snookerfan is the same. I have politely suggested he joins Weight Watchers but he doesn't want to give up the pies.

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:I noticed in the interval and marks interview he said something along the lines that he had no interest in losing weight despite being abit overweight.

Snookerfan is the same. I have politely suggested he joins Weight Watchers but he doesn't want to give up the pies.

rofl <ok>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

GJ wrote:Allen should have won that match tbh robbo was well off his game , mark just didnt have the killer instinct.

though

Agree. In 2010 he beat Robbo in the quarter finals, he beat Ronnie in 2011 here at the Masters but in these last couple of years he seems to have gone backwards with the exception of these World Open wins of course.

He was considered a potential World Champion after good performances between 2009 and 2011 but at the moment he couldn't be further away from that status.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

though

Agree. In 2010 he beat Robbo in the quarter finals, he beat Ronnie in 2011 here at the Masters but in these last couple of years he seems to have gone backwards with the exception of these World Open wins of course.

He was considered a potential World Champion after good performances between 2009 and 2011 but at the moment he couldn't be further away from that status.

Hate to pedantic, but Allen beat both Robbo and ROS in 2011. In 2010 he beat Higgins and then lost to Selby in the quarters.