Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Robert Mil

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Good counter clearance, Ronnie rarely misses chances like this to punish his opponents.

Yeah, Higgins like when he was at his best.

Milkins was abit unlucky to leave that free ball, but all credit to Ronnie. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:9 frames on the trot against milkins

He also won the match before that 13-2 or something, so it's definately more than 9 frames on the trot

Yeah, still I think Milkins won't get whitewashed in this match, might only win 1 frame though.

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:My mate is mates with Milkins and he says he's too much in awe of Ronnie and he'll never beat him. He's not the only player like that is he?

No he isn't definately, but as i said a bit sad to watch him fall apart like this.

I do hope he doesn't get whitewashed here and wins at least 1 frame.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Sonny wrote:My mate is mates with Milkins and he says he's too much in awe of Ronnie and he'll never beat him. He's not the only player like that is he?

No he isn't definately, but as i said a bit sad to watch him fall apart like this.

I do hope he doesn't get whitewashed here and wins at least 1 frame.

<ok>

Postby Andre147

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Strangely enough I don't think ronnie is in his invincible mode. Far from it but still way too easy. Scary.

Yeah, this could very easily have been 2 all and all to play for.

As it is Milkins will only be hoping he doesn't get whitewshed like in that UK match.