Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ding Junhui v Shaun Murphy

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:So what if the match is still on after 7 p.m? Surely they don't ask the players to finish it after Ronnie's match will they?

Well if Smurph closes it out here, it won't be a problem.

Postby Skullman

And Shaun closes it out 6-4. Deserved winner as Ding had his chances to go 5-2 and run out a comfortable winner, but Smurph's held himself together better to win the last four frames and has out-B-gamed Ding, which I didn't think possible.

Postby Andre147

Before the MSI came around I thought we were in for a real fest of scoring given how both played until then. But when Ding found himself 4-2 up he relaxed a bit and missed so so many it's unbelievable, and Shaun duly punished him without playing that much better.

Fu v Murphy in the quarter-finals then, not a match that most would expect I reckon, but I'm sure it'll be a good one nevertheless.

Postby hendry_fan

Crazyyyy match!. :dizzy:

Verrrrrrrrrrrry well done Shaun!. :clap:

Stuck in there and managed to win,regardless of missing countless pots and running out of position on numerous occasions and having to deal with having a tremendous of run of the ball against him.

Who says that the run o the balls is always a good thing <laugh> ,i,m not saying that it was just because of that,that Ding lost the plot,but i,m sure it affected Dings concentration somewhat,cause after that bout of it,he crumbled like a cookie.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The All-Asian Quarter-Final is on. :D

It will be nice us both supporting the same player for a change.
See you there!
Will you be wearing the same old hurricane T-shirt as is traditional or your new " I :love: Robert Milkins " one?

He's in the wash at the moment, I'll wear him tomorrow as well. <laugh>

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Top half now looking quite good for Selby

Fu could be a problem, although he's usually Smurph's bunny in the big events.

What do you think about Higgins? Will he cause trouble?

If he does what he's done all this season since Wuxi, he'll barely be able to make a 20 break after a decent showing in a first round. Or maybe this cue is a good one and he'll gradually improve. Genuinely no idea.

Have to say, Selby does the winning with your B game thing better these days if it comes to that.