Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ding Junhui v Shaun Murphy

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:I doubt there'll be as many long frames as yesterday's match though.

Not so sure, yes some frames could be fast scoring stuff but I reckon there will also be a few safety exchanges that might make the match longer.

Not that I don't it want it to happen, as I hope it's a close and good match.

Postby hendry_fan

This is a match where i,m really not bovered who wins as i like both bout the same.

Shauns definatley looking better now that he,s lost 10 stone and Dings looks much better with his new hair-do,looks a lot better than the mop he had. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Very negative there from Ding,why did,nt he try an Alex Higgins blue!. :roll: :-D

He's saving it for when he's 5-4 down.

Well after losing that frame he,ll probably be thinkin,"yeah,i should of gone for that blue". ;-) <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Since that tremendous run o the balls bout from Ding,he,s gone off the boil,it,s as if it,s put him off his concentration and felt sorry for Shaun.

No matter how much run o the ball,lucky nudges,cannons whatever you get,you really should capatalise,i know i would,nt be feeling sorry. <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Well as i wrote before,all these pots they,ve missed has definately got to do with Dings run o the ball.

It actually put Ding off,made him lose his concentration and Shauns never been the same since that crazy run o the ball from Ding started,:roll: