Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Judd Trump v Marco Fu

Postby Skullman

hendry_fan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wild, why do you think Trump misses so many easy balls? Reminds me of Hendry in his late 30s and 40s.

You could ask Trump that on Twitter. :-D

He'd get blocked immediately.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Wild, why do you think Trump misses so many easy balls? Reminds me of Hendry in his late 30s and 40s.

i think Judd after the initial burst that took him to the UK and China Open titles and World Championship runner up in 2011 he got complacent and not put in the same level of work thinking all he had to do was turn up he would play well.

its hard to get it back.

With Hendry he had done it all so the motivation wasent there and then father time kicked him in the guts.

Postby SnookerFan

In The Masters programme, it gives you a Fascinating Fact for each player in the tournament.

Here is Judd Trump's.

Judd loves fasr cars and recently visited the McLaren Technology Centre, where he enjoyed a spin in a 12C.

Postby hendry_fan

Skullman wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

You could ask Trump that on Twitter. :-D

He'd get blocked immediately.

You ask him then!. <laugh>

Postby Skullman

Trump may have improved his safety game massively over the last two years, but for me he lacks the ability to switch from long safety bouts to breakbuilding, which is just as important imo.

Postby GJ

Judd needs to find the right balance between abit of arrogance and showing a lack of respect

Its a fine line

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Mags forgets he has been 3 times semi finalist here, not twice. <laugh>

Some of his semi final performances here have been truly forgettable, so you can't blame him <ok>

Yeah it hasn't been a good tournament for him.