Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark Selby v Mark Davis

Postby Andre147

Selby though has been playing well, taking every chance he gets, great safety, and that's all you can do really.

4 nil Selby, no way back for Mavis, let's just see if there is a whitewash.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Am back. Anything of note happen? Any good MSI features?

Interview with Selby in his house talking about the Masters and his sucess there and some other features regarding darts.

Postby Andre147

YES :-D :-D

Mavis steals that frame on the black.

4-2 still, but at least we have a match on again.

Selby though I think needeed this, it was all getting a bit too easy for him, although he took his chances well to lead 4 nil.

Postby hendry_fan

:-D :tree: :drunk: Happy christmas and a great *2014* you Snooker Island dumplings!. :drunk: :tree: :-D

Not a fantastic performance from Selbs so far,but has played decent.

Mavis has missed one too many.

Postby Andre147

Wonderful 136 total clearance from Mavis :hatoff:

Somehow don't think it's gonna stay as the highest break of the tourney when it ends, but what matters most is he's still in the match.

Postby Andre147

Mavis reduces to 5-4 :hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:

What a clearance there.

Before the match started I honestly believed Selby would have an easy win, even more so after he led 4 nil, but after the MSI he has made many errors.

Still Selby is favourite all the way even if it goes to a decider, his record in deciders is just wonderful here.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Mavis in again...

Don't worry Skull, nobody has a better record on deciders here than Selby, and I expect nothing diferent if it goes the distance.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:Mavis reduces to 5-4 :hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:

What a clearance there.

Before the match started I honestly believed Selby would have an easy win, even more so after he led 4 nil, but after the MSI he has made many errors.

Still Selby is favourite all the way even if it goes to a decider, his record in deciders is just wonderful here.

But he also very unexpectedly lost to Mark King a couple of years ago, usually Selby is the one making the comeback, now he's getting the taste of his own medicine.