Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark Selby v Mark Davis

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:Skull you think Davis can stay in touch with Selby? personally the way he's been playng lately, not great, I expect an easy victory for Mark.

You might have to be more careful with calling people Mark in this match <laugh>

But no, Mavis not playing great, never won a match here and has never beaten Selby in a match that matters.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:Skull you think Davis can stay in touch with Selby? personally the way he's been playng lately, not great, I expect an easy victory for Mark.

You might have to be more careful with calling people Mark in this match <laugh>

But no, Mavis not playing great, never won a match here and has never beaten Selby in a match that matters.

<doh> rofl Yeah, it was Selby obviously, but as you said mavis not playing great so only an inspired performance from him can see him through.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Looks like the Beeb have been nicking ideas from ITV with the ties.

Hazel said ties in the afternoon and bow ties in the evening, just like the good old days huh... :hatoff:

Though yeah robbing ideas from ITV <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Don't think I'll continue watching this match. Very one sided, as expected. The Masters really starts tonight in my book.

just because it's one sided doesnt mean it's interesting or at least worth watching. For me too not the best match to watch, but Selby as defending champ deserves it.

These earpieces problems are getting a bit annoying.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Mark Selby picking Allen for best bottle <laugh> :wave: He didn't mention Higgins once, seems like he doesn't really appreciate John's game.

Yeah or Hendry for best bottle.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Don't think I'll continue watching this match. Very one sided, as expected. The Masters really starts tonight in my book.

just because it's one sided doesnt mean it's interesting or at least worth watching. For me too not the best match to watch, but Selby as defending champ deserves it.

These earpieces problems are getting a bit annoying.

OK, I'll watch the next frame as well but if it goes 3-0, I'm off.

Postby Skullman

Never stopped you watching ROS before :john:

Postby Andre147

Though I agree SO the Bingo v Higgins match has all the makings of a cracker, unless Higgins is really way off his game, because let's just say I don't expect the contrary in Bingo playing badly. At the moment, that's more likely from Higgins.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

Never stopped you watching ROS before :john:

I thought the same funnily enough <laugh>