Post a reply

Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 26th of November - Sunday 8th of December at the York Barbican

So the Final is between the No 1 and 2 in the World Neil Robertson going for his 3rd Main Ranking event of 2013 and Mark Selby trying to do the 2013 Masters and UK Double.

Who will win?

DRAW

Final

Mark Selby v Neil Robertson H2H Selby leads 10-5

ORDER OF PLAY

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

Shame I can't see it, but good luck for tomorrow, Mark.

Last time the defending champion made the final of the UK was MJW in 2000. Last time the title was successfully defended was Hendry in 1996.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Shame I can't see it, but good luck for tomorrow, Mark.

Last time the defending champion made the final of the UK was MJW in 2000. Last time the title was successfully defended was Hendry in 1996.


When will you post here again?


After today, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Shame I can't see it, but good luck for tomorrow, Mark.

Last time the defending champion made the final of the UK was MJW in 2000. Last time the title was successfully defended was Hendry in 1996.


When will you post here again?


After today, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.


:sad: That must be so frustrating, i know I would be if it was Ronnie v Selby and I wouldn't be able to watch it.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

If Selby plays like he did so far in this tournament, Robertson will win comfortably. But I know he won't. Selby will raise his game and it will be a great match. It can't possibly top the Higgins Williams match here 3 years ago but it should be a gigantic tussle. Looking forward to it.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

Another note, don't know if anyone's mentioned this on here, but whoever wins the title will take the WN1 spot.

Of course, both men will want the title more, but adds another subplot to what should be a great final.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Roland

Skullman wrote:BTW Sonny, is possible for you to change my name to Walden Fan?

I made a reckless bet when Selby went 8-2 up :irk:


What bet? It will confuse people who know you as Skullman though, I've done it before and people don't like it.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:
Skullman wrote:BTW Sonny, is possible for you to change my name to Walden Fan?

I made a reckless bet when Selby went 8-2 up :irk:


What bet? It will confuse people who know you as Skullman though, I've done it before and people don't like it.


Then as I said earlier Skull you then have to use another user image like Jewel did with Robbo. Change your avatar to a image with Walden. :-D

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Sonny wrote:
Skullman wrote:BTW Sonny, is possible for you to change my name to Walden Fan?

I made a reckless bet when Selby went 8-2 up :irk:


What bet? It will confuse people who know you as Skullman though, I've done it before and people don't like it.


If the picture stays no one will be confused I think.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Skullman

I bet that Walden wouldn't make it to the MSI, when Selby was 8-2 up and Ricky didn't look like he could make a double figures break, and said I would change my temporarily to Walden Fan if he did.

I'm sure we can work something else out though if you think it'll be a problem.

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:I bet that Walden wouldn't make it to the MSI, when Selby was 8-2 up and Ricky didn't look like he could make a double figures break, and said I would change my temporarily to Walden Fan if he did.

I'm sure we can work something else out though if you think it'll be a problem.


Do it as I said Skull and everyone wil be happy.

You have to have that Walden avatar until the Masters. <ok>

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Final Discussion !!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Skullman wrote:I bet that Walden wouldn't make it to the MSI, when Selby was 8-2 up and Ricky didn't look like he could make a double figures break, and said I would change my temporarily to Walden Fan if he did.

I'm sure we can work something else out though if you think it'll be a problem.


Do it as I said Skull and everyone wil be happy.

You have to have that Walden avatar until the Masters. <ok>


That's fine with me