Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Quarter Final Discussion

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:
Skullman wrote:With the amount of Ronnie fanboying on here, you think I support Selby too much?

rofl

You fanboyed in the last 15 minutes more than any Ronniefan has done with Ronnie today.

that's 15 minutes not a lifetime <ok>

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:
Skullman wrote:With the amount of Ronnie fanboying on here, you think I support Selby too much?

rofl

You fanboyed in the last 15 minutes more than any Ronniefan has done with Ronnie today.

I was making up for lost time. Plus there are more of you. I'll stop if it bothers you...
Last edited by Skullman on 06 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

rofl

For biased people like you and vodkadiet any positive word about Ronnie is fanboying. In fact, the O'Sullivan fans here, especially SO and Andre are the most objective and fair Users in this forum.

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:For biased people like you and vodkadiet any positive word about Ronnie is fanboying. In fact, the O'Sullivan fans here, especially SO and Andre are the most objective and fair Users in this forum.

Simplysnooker seems to think that any positive word about Selby is twiddling over him. I don't mean fanboying in a bad sense.

Postby Skullman

And it's done after that missed green. Mark really is a master of brinkmanship :bowdown: especially because it was against his nemesis.

As an aside, I think the last time the defending champion made the one table situation in the UK was Mark Williams in 2000, who went on to make the final. He even beat ROS in the semis! :shock:

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

rofl

For biased people like you and vodkadiet any positive word about Ronnie is fanboying. In fact, the O'Sullivan fans here, especially SO and Andre are the most objective and fair Users in this forum.

Im not biased about anything its just that a bit of negative word about ronnie is seeing by some as hatred or biased. its not its just being honest and at times Ronnie O'Sullivan is a stupid pin end.