Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 16 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Robbo's been very lax this week. He hasn't made more than one century in any of his matches. Standard's slipping a bit.

Yeah because we've been spoiled with so many tons from him each match.

54th of the season :hatoff: What else to say about that... if he keeps going in this tourney there's only 7 more left to beat Judd's record, attainable given how he's playing.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Robbo's been very lax this week. He hasn't made more than one century in any of his matches. Standard's slipping a bit.

Yeah because we've been spoiled with so many tons from him each match.

54th of the season :hatoff: What else to say about that... if he keeps going in this tourney there's only 7 more left to beat Judd's record, attainable given how he's playing.

Peak Hendry would easily reach the 100 mark if he had had a schedule like that.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Unfortunately this will be a very short snooker evening. Two walkovers tonight.

You get an early nigt. :hatoff:

Or you watch recordings of Midsomer Murders from CoC week, not that I'm doing that afterwards :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

Jewell wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Jewell wrote:
Let's not exaggerate please. <ok>

Fair enough. 98.

You wrote 98 million first. Why did you change it?

Mistype, I was thinking about something else when typing.

I have enough trouble thinking on it's own, let alone when doing something at the same time.

Postby AC or LT?

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Unfortunately this will be a very short snooker evening. Two walkovers tonight.

Or you watch recordings of Midsomer Murders from CoC week, not that I'm doing that afterwards :gag:

It's gone downhill since the revamp.

Postby Skullman

AC or LT? wrote:
Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It's gone downhill since the revamp.

I only watch the John Nettles ones.