Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 64 Discussion !!

Postby snooker loopy

SnookerFan wrote:Apparently Steve has got to do a bushtucker trial. Somebody just mentioned on Twitter.

Do these peoople watching snooker players bottom about in Australia know there's actual snooker on television?

Mum's got it on the telly, so I'm watching the snooker on my laptop and I'm a celeb.

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:
GJ wrote:How good is this take that player ?

Should be a virtual walkover for Robbo. <ok>

cheers jewell :hatoff:

Postby snooker loopy

Skullman wrote:Looks like Dott v Carter isn't on TV tomorrow...

OK ROS is the WC but is his match against Duffy really worth seeing that much?

What the buck? Dott v Carter not on telly! :mood: :mood: :mood: x 300000

Although to be fair Dott wasn't in good form at all yesterday and looked pretty miserable throughout against Bond!

Postby Skullman

Alex0paul wrote:Dott v Carter is clearly the standout match especially with the loser set to miss out on the Masters.

Of course with Perry making it through and having Scott Donaldson next, who's he likely to beat, the winner would have to beat Selby at least to have a chance.

Postby Andre147

snooker loopy wrote:Carter v Dott and Guodong v Trump should be televised, buck O'Sullivan.

They won't do that :wave: Carter v Dott is fine with me too, as for Trump v Guodong... I'm glad they chose Ronnie.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:
snooker loopy wrote:Carter v Dott and Guodong v Trump should be televised, buck O'Sullivan.

They won't do that :wave: Carter v Dott is fine with me too, as for Trump v Guodong... I'm glad they chose Ronnie.

What do you have against Xiao?

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

What do you have against Xiao?

Nothing against Xiao, in fact I like him a lot as a player, consider him the 2nd best chinese after Ding, but Trump on the other hand... I really never liked him so :wave: a bit selfish of me it may be, but you too would say the exact same thing if Selby was playing Duffy here.

Postby snooker loopy

Skullman wrote:
snooker loopy wrote:Seen as conversation is a bit slow in here can I ask a question.

Can absolutely anybody enter the PTCs?

Think so, as long as they pay the entry fees.

Doesn't this open the system up to abuse by extremely bad players, like me, entering for the kicks?

Postby roy142857

snooker loopy wrote:
Skullman wrote:
snooker loopy wrote:Seen as conversation is a bit slow in here can I ask a question.

Doesn't this open the system up to abuse by extremely bad players, like me, entering for the kicks?

Suspect World Snooker would be delighted to have your money ... maybe you should enter Q School too?

Postby Skullman

snooker loopy wrote:
Skullman wrote:

I doubt they'd care as long as you'd paid. You could even help keep things on schedule by being beaten very quickly.

Postby snooker loopy

roy142857 wrote:
snooker loopy wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Suspect World Snooker would be delighted to have your money ... maybe you should enter Q School too?

If you pay my £1k entry fee I'll happily enter Q School!

Postby roy142857

snooker loopy wrote:
roy142857 wrote:
snooker loopy wrote:
Skullman wrote:

If you pay my £1k entry fee I'll happily enter Q School!

Think you'll have to prove yourself in the Snookerbacker Classic first ...

Talking of which (winners of it), can anyone explain Allan Taylor's continued dire performances, gather the 6-2 loss here against Mark Williams flatters him ... a single win so far, really thought he'd do better ....