Topic locked

Re: Williamhill.com UK Championship Last 128 Discussion !!

Postby Andre147

Jamie Jones 4 nil down against Gary Wilson.

He really isn't playing well atm, apart from that British PTC semi, hasn't done anything since his Worlds heroics.

He can still win of course, but very difficult now.

Postby Wildey

Jamie Jones 0-4 Gary Wilson
Dominic Dale 1-3 Vinnie Calabrese
Anthony Hamilton 3-0 Sean O'Sullivan
Tom Ford 2-2 Noppon Saengkham

i thought Jamie Jones was starting to get back on track having done next to nothing since his run to the Crucible Quarters but Today Gary Wilson just to much for him

Postby Dan-cat

Lucky wrote:I can't believe Hearn even listens to the BBC. There may be a little traditionalism at work, but as a sport broadcasting entity the BBC is a joke. They still see snooker as a little time filler in the afternoon to keep the older generation happy. Give this tournament to ITV, they'll give it a kick up the bottom and make it great again. Being on the Beeb is not the only criteria to making a major. The sooner Hearn realizes this.....the better.

'Hello Barry, this is the BBC. As you know, we have paid £4m to World Snooker for the TV coverage this year. We have a couple of requests.'

Barry 'I'm all ears'

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:By looks the of it, Jones keeps making 30-50 breaks and misses and then Wilson just clears up. Could happen again this frame.

Good call Skull, and it did, yet again. :wave:

Jonesy :wave:

Postby randam05

What an unbelievable 136 clearance that was from Dale. Excellent long pot and was never in trouble. Very quick aswell! Come on Dale! Stop messing about and knock in some more breaks like that. 5-3 not too bad.

Also come on Hamilton!!