Topic locked

Re: International Championship Semi Finals Discussion !!

Postby vodkadiet

It makes you think how easy British players have had it for years. Nearly all the events were on home soil for so long, and now you are seeing the benefit of home advantage for a player. although we saw a glimpse of that in the mid 90s when Wattana won The Thailand Open 2 years running.

Postby hendry_fan

Graeme certainly had his chances,.

Graemes weakness is definatley his temperament,it,s true that often he lets his anger get the better of him,ie,makes him play a careless shot which often costs him the frame.

Unlucky Graeme,all the same,congrats on once again reachin a semi-final of a ranking tournament!.

Work on your temperament and patience.

Dings gettin better and better in all departments of the game,his mental weakness has come to strength.

His canoning balls away from the cushion,canons in general,makin a frame winning clearence from difficult position are just brilliant,the only other player who is also really good at that is Ronnie,many,many times they,ve won,pinched frames from ridiculously difficult positions.

Dings still riding on a crest of a wave. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote: I was really hoping to see a Caucasian finalist for a change. It seems a long time since we saw one of those. I am getting fed up with these all Asian finals!

How about another Ali Carter vs Ronnie World final next year?

I doubt Carter will be in a world final again. I expect a Ronnie vs Ryan Day final next year. I think Ronnie's world final opponents have been so tough in his last 4 finals, that he is due an easier opponent.

rofl

Good to see you back vodkadiet!. <ok> :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet wrote:I am always reading your comments Hendry Fan, even if I am not posting myself. It is nice to read someone like you, with your 'no nonsense' approach!

Thank you very much VD,we have a lot of good posters here,i also enjoy reading your posts,we are among the few that don,t brush stuff under the carpet,i,d rather fully express my opinion than to say yes and amen to everything.

I also enjoy reading as well as writing comments,the banter as well as the snooker talk is fun. :-D