Topic locked

Re: International Championship Last 16 Discussion !!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:Looks like Ebdon's found his break making boots.

Why are you surprised? He plays his favourite opponent.

The last/only time I saw Ebdon beat Robbo it was a complete grindfest and very few breaks. Plus I didn't think Ebdon had the firepower to take Neil head on.

Neither did I. But Ebdon is always good for a surprise.

Postby Wildey

Zhao Xintong 2-6 Marco Fu
Neil Robertson 3-4 Peter Ebdon
Mark Allen 3-5 Joe Perry
Graeme Dott 5-5 Kurt Maflin

What is it with Ebdon he can play rubbish for 99% of the season then he has a run to keep his ranking above wated before going back rubbish for the next 99% of the Tour.

Postby Wildey

great response from Graeme Dott to book his place in the Quarter final.

hes won more Ranking points this week than in the rest of the season put together.

Postby snooky147

Graeme was 5-3 up and broke down on 61 and Maflin cleared with 71. He broke down on 49 in the next and Maflin dished with 85. Maflin was 43-11 up in decider when Graeme got in and cleared to blue to leave Maflin needing snookers. I can stop shaking now.

Postby Skullman

Wildey wrote:great response from Graeme Dott to book his place in the Quarter final.

hes won more Ranking points this week than in the rest of the season put together.

Hate to be pedantic but he's won 4000 points so far this week and 4680 in the rest of the season.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wildey wrote:great response from Graeme Dott to book his place in the Quarter final.

Hate to be pedantic but he's won 4000 points so far this week and 4680 in the rest of the season.

ok stato lol

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Makes you wonder what would've happened if Un-Nooh had actually tried

nothing absalutly nothing he hardly had any chance to try