Topic locked

Re: International Championship Last 32 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:Wearing my FB glasses

Come on joyce

C'mon Robbo's too consistent these days to get Ebdoned.

Hope so

Postby Andre147

Liang played very well from 4-1 down, not brilliant snooker, but he did what he nedeed to do to comeback against Ronnie. Ronnie himself I'm afraid his main errors were his safeties in the latter part of the match, left middle range ones to Liang and he took it, plus maybe Ronnie pushed the boat out a bit in 1 or 2 reds.

Anyway, Liang fully deserves his win, I liked that celebration, a bit premature like Skull said, but he was never gonna miss that brown anyway. Roboo like, and that's good see in snooker <ok>

Now plays Mavis.

Postby hendry_fan

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!.

Well done Wenbo!!.

I did,nt see the whole of the match,but i shortly had time to see a bit of it,when I tuned in all i saw was that Ronnie was 3-1 up and Wenbo was missing a lot of pots,Ronnie then went 4-1 up,i then thought,well thats great innit,when i switched back on i suddenly saw it was 4-4!.

:happy: BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT COMEBACK FROM WENBO!!. :happy:

4-1 down and he comes back and win 6-4!.

Now i wonder what nasty man as well as a few other Ronnie crackpots will have to say about that!!. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Now i wonder what nasty man as well as a few other Ronnie crackpots will have to say about that!!. <laugh>

They'll say he is World Champion, probably.

Much though I think Ronnie is a git, he'll come back from this loss. He's too good not to.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

They'll say he is World Champion, probably.

Much though I think Ronnie is a git, he'll come back from this loss. He's too good not to.

Of course he will, he has had much other tougher losses and came back from them, it's a shame yes he lost here cause I reckon he could have ahd a great run in this event, but he shouldn't be too upset about it, and he won't be anyway. Hope he comeback stronger in the next important tournaments coming.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 PGC wrote:The same we say when Mr Haggins lost to a certain Stevens 6-2 hendry_fan :john:

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Andre147,who cares bout that match,i don,t give a mokeys,Ronnie lost thats what counts!. <laugh>

Oh and by the way,when i wrote "Ronnie crackpots",i did,nt mean you,you are in fact one of the fairest Ronnie fans there is out there,i think you know the ones i mean,a certain "natsy man" is the main culprit!. :-D

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:The same we say when Mr Haggins lost to a certain Stevens 6-2 hendry_fan :john:

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Andre147,who cares bout that match,i don,t give a mokeys,Ronnie lost thats what counts!.

Oh and by the way,when i wrote "Ronnie crackpots",i did,nt mean you,you are in fact one of the fairest Ronnie fans there is out there,i think you know the ones i mean,a certain "natsy man" is the main culprit!. :-D

Yeah I know pmsl

Postby hendry_fan

I,m sure him and his crackpot freinds will as usual try and find excuses why Ronnie lost today.

Maybe they,ll try and justify his loss by saying that he fell in a puddle on the way to the match and that ruined his concentration!. <laugh>

Every excuse is worth a try i guess!. rofl

Postby GJ

hendo fan

Grow up not all Ronnie fans are like that , just like not all he hendo fans are like you

Thank goodness

Postby Odrl

Skullman wrote:C'mon Robbo's too consistent these days to get Ebdoned.

Amazingly they've played four times in China and Ebdon won them all, even though Robertson was arguably the favourite every time. But yeah, Robertson has been so solid over the last 12 months that you just don't expect a bad match from him anymore. :-)

Postby hendry_fan

GJ wrote:hendo fan

Grow up not all Ronnie fans are like that , just like not all he hendo fans are like you

Thank goodness

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!,WTF is growin up got to do with it,I DID,NT MEAN ALL RONNIE FANS,if you correctly read my post you would see that i did,nt mean all Ronnie fans!.

I will cheer and rant as much as i wish,funny when Hendry lost,there was also some cheering,slagging going on,But if someone even dares to laugh,tourist when Ronnie loses,thats not fair,yeah right :roll:

Go and join nasty mans crackpot forum you sour grape,!. <laugh>

Tattie bye for now,oh and by the way,you better hope that Robbo wins this otherwise you,ll be gettin another mouthful!. :wave:
Last edited by hendry_fan on 29 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Barry Hawkins 1-6 Zhao Xintong
Peter Lines 4-5 Mark Selby
Neil Robertson 6-1 Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Stuart Bingham 6-4 Martin Gould
Liang Wenbo 6-4 Ronnie O'Sullivan
Peter Ebdon 5-5 Mark Joyce
Fergal O'Brien 6-4 Rod Lawler

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:I,m sure him and his crackpot freinds will as usual try and find excuses why Ronnie lost today.

Maybe they,ll try and justify his loss by saying that he fell in a puddle on the way to the match and that ruined his concentration!. <laugh>

Every excuse is worth a try i guess!. rofl

He could blame China. That's what Mark Allen does.

Postby Roland

What did Wenbo do celebrating early? Shades of the Crucible against Swail? Funniest thing ever that was, celebrated before game ball, ended up losing the frame with Swail needing snookers then in the decider celebrated again before match ball.

Postby Skullman

Sonny wrote:What did Wenbo do celebrating early? Shades of the Crucible against Swail? Funniest thing ever that was, celebrated before game ball, ended up losing the frame with Swail needing snookers then in the decider celebrated again before match ball.

Nothing major. Just shouted 'Come on' before potting frame ball.