Topic locked

Re: International Championship W C and Last 64 Discussion !!

Postby randam05

Wildey wrote:Today's Matches are starting earlier than the Norm for some reason

Yes ive missed first 4 frames of most matches due to that! Whats going!?!? scores are screwed television coverage is screwed stream is awful I give up. Lol

Postby Andre147

randam05 WC wrote:
Wildey wrote:Today's Matches are starting earlier than the Norm for some reason

Yes ive missed first 4 frames of most matches due to that! Whats going!?!? scores are screwed television coverage is screwed stream is awful I give up. Lol

Maybe they didn't notice the hour change rofl

Postby Dannyboy

Important Ronnie gets some match time in this week, although not expecting him to win it.

Got some big tournaments coming up in the next few weeks. Champion of Champions and the UK. And then onto the Masters early next year.

Postby PLtheRef

simplysnooker wrote:Come on Rory!

Will they be starting each session at the same time they did today or was today just a one-off?

Presumably in the early rounds yes. This year they've got 67 matches to complete instead of 39. Plus with the Semi-Finals being played over best of 17 frames it means they need to get down the last 16 by Wednesday so I'd guess that all Second Round Matches will be played on Tuesday.

EDIT: Snooker.org confirms it

Postby simplysnooker

PLtheRef wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Come on Rory!

Will they be starting each session at the same time they did today or was today just a one-off?

Presumably in the early rounds yes. This year they've got 67 matches to complete instead of 39. Plus with the Semi-Finals being played over best of 17 frames it means they need to get down the last 16 by Wednesday so I'd guess that all Second Round Matches will be played on Tuesday.

EDIT: Snooker.org confirms it

That's not good in terms of Eurosport's coverage, means they won't be covering full matches until the end of the week.