Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters S Final Discussi

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
what did you buy s/fan :wave:

I knew you'd ask that. <laugh>

Just some odds and sods. Tin of peas, some ketchup, a cola based beverage for my mate.

I did get some cans of Fosters for later. I told the woman serving me that it was my breakfast, but she wasn't amused. Miserable cow.

Fosters for Gillette soccer saturday ? :wave:

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:5-3 Xiao

There have two instances this tournament where a player has won from two down with three to play and had the same happen to them next round.

Will it happen again?

no

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:The Eurosport commentators suggest that it'd be nice for a player if they got a 147, and won the tournament.

That's what I like about Eurosport. The in-depth analysis. :spot on:

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:XIAO wins, if DING wins, that will be 2 x Chinese in the final, can DING do it >>>>? <ok>

The pressure to deliver a all chinese final will be immense on ding

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Smart wrote:XIAO wins, if DING wins, that will be 2 x Chinese in the final, can DING do it >>>>? <ok>

Not really.

The fact there is already a chinaman in the final should take the pressure off somewhat. For once all the burden is not just on his shoulders.

so you don't think that trying to match a china man by reaching a final wont be a tad of a burden?

Postby Skullman

Wildey wrote:
Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Not really.

The fact there is already a chinaman in the final should take the pressure off somewhat. For once all the burden is not just on his shoulders.

so you don't think that trying to match a china man by reaching a final wont be a tad of a burden?

Not as much of a burden as being China's only hope of a home victory.