Topic locked

Re: Bank of Communications Shanghai Masters S Final Discussi

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Smart wrote:XIAO wins, if DING wins, that will be 2 x Chinese in the final, can DING do it >>>>? <ok>

The pressure to deliver a all chinese final will be immense on ding

Not really.

The fact there is already a chinaman in the final should take the pressure off somewhat. For once all the burden is not just on his shoulders.

so you don't think that trying to match a china man by reaching a final wont be a tad of a burden?

Not as much of a burden as being China's only hope of a home victory.

yea agree but would ding enjoy being upstaged by Xiao or any other china man on home soil?

Postby Wildey

Sporting decision by hawkins of not taking a miss after he thought dings atempt was good enough could cost him the frame with ding at the table 54-51 down 35 on

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Sporting decision by hawkins of not taking a miss after he thought dings atempt was good enough could cost him the frame with ding at the table 54-51 down 35 on

Still, it's good to see snooker has that sportsmanship exist. :hatoff:

Nice to see after all the Stephen Lee stuff.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Can one of the mods please unlock the Shanghai Masters Final Thread.

viewtopic.php?f=479&t=4900

I would like to talk about the final. <ok>

tough talk about it here that will be open if any of the mods can be bothered to do it after the semi final..i wont be here

now watch the snooker and quit being a sausage head <ok>

Postby Wildey

the way the players play today to the 80s has changed massively ....the cueing today is so much more pure 2 reasons for that better cueists but also you don't have to hit balls nowhere near as hard.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:the way the players play today to the 80s has changed massively ....the cueing today is so much more pure 2 reasons for that better cueists but also you don't have to hit balls nowhere near as hard.

The reason players don't have to hit the ball as hard is because of the better cueing and technique.

and cloths

and under table heaters

Postby Wildey

im not saying the sport is easy because controlling the white is extremely hard.

it helps if you got a good touch now....Alex Higgins would have loved these tables where as John Parrott or Cliff Thorburn used to thump balls in and they not to their style of play.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Before the match, I predicted a Holt win.

I thought he played well against Kyren.

Deary me,you were wrong (again) and i was right (again) SnookerFan. :-D

I predicted that Holt would be sent back to Twitter and he was!.

Guodong! :D