Post a reply

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Final Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:Slept through that first session. No surprise really. Two of the most boring players in the world. <ok>

if there's one person i could ban for nothing more than being a plonker its you <ok>

Postby Muppet147

Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Slept through that first session. No surprise really. Two of the most boring players in the world. <ok>

if there's one person i could ban for nothing more than being a plonker its you <ok>

Again with the ban threats. You really are a complete turd.<ok>

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Slept through that first session. No surprise really. Two of the most boring players in the world.

Again with the ban threats. You really are a complete turd.<ok>

that was a joke laugh you might like it <ok>

Postby Muppet147

Wild, you are labouring under the illusion you have some power over me. The truth is you are like a bad waiter in some low grade restaurant. You are here to serve me. Now run along and fetch me a glass of wine - if you're lucky, I may give you a five pence tip. <ok>

Postby GJ

wild

mate you were spot on losing those other finals wasnt bad as it meant he was making them.

2 out of 2 in a row if he wins this in main ranking finals <ok>

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:Wild, you are labouring under the illusion you have some power over me. The truth is you are like a bad waiter in some low grade restaurant. You are here to serve me. Now run along and fetch me a glass of wine - if you're lucky, I may give you a five pence tip. <ok>

a mod has no power over anyone the power is firmly in the hands of the poster just remember that before you decide to post anything and you will be fine <ok>