Post a reply

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic Final Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:The comeback is on. Robbo will choke as Higgins claws his way back.<ok>

for a man that doesn't care you dont half take a lot of interest in the match

Postby Skullman

And all over, 10-7. Very good performance from Robbo when 2-5 with Higgins was in full flow and especially to put that 16th frame out his mind and take it in the next. :hatoff:

Eight rankers now, just one behind Parrott and Ebdon like I mentioned earlier.

Good demonstration of how the flat system still leads to the best making the latter stages, and as nice as it is to see new faces, I hope they'll be lots of epic clashes between the top players this season at the business end of tournaments.

Postby Muppet147

Wildey wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:The comeback is on. Robbo will choke as Higgins claws his way back.<ok>

Similarly, you seem obsessed with my posts. You probably jerk off to a Muppet147 doll.

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Similarly, you seem obsessed with my posts. You probably jerk off to a Muppet147 doll.

im fascinated with how you slate everyone do you feel that insecure :?

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:hendo fan

not so cocky now are you pal <laugh>

MR HAGGIS WAS DESTROYED

ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah glad Robbo won and showed hendry_fan you don't win anything until you actually win it :-D

Very well done Robbo, happy for him. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Cant wait to celebrate yet another title goin to Scotland and Higgins winnin yet another title,piece of silverware.

There,ll be no eggs on Robbos face after he gets put in his place,there,ll be plenty of soggy haggis on it though. <laugh>

rofl rofl

Postby GJ

Andre147 PGC wrote:
GJ wrote:hendo fan

not so cocky now are you pal

MR HAGGIS WAS DESTROYED

ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah glad Robbo won and showed hendry_fan you don't win anything until you actually win it :-D

Very well done Robbo, happy for him. :hatoff:

:happy:

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:<laugh> :D :D Thats how you beat an inform higgins

take note ronnie

Yes Ronnie should learn a bit from Robbo as he hasn't beaten Higgins in a ranker for a LOOOONG time indeed.

For someone who wasn't able to perfrom at overseas events that well, at least in China, Robbo has now won the last 2 major rankers held there. Means a lot and shows Robbo's charater.