Topic locked

Re: Sports Lottery Cup Wuxi Classic S-F Discussion !!!!

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Won't be Neil Robertson replacing whoever it was, willing to wager my avatar that Higgins/Stevens will be lifting the trophy tomorrow

forget Avatar's

no more mention of Rory McLeod for 12 months <laugh>

thats to easy he loses most matches anyway

<ok>

Postby Wildey

simplysnooker wrote:
Wildey wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Won't be Neil Robertson replacing whoever it was, willing to wager my avatar that Higgins/Stevens will be lifting the trophy tomorrow

forget Avatar's

no more mention of Rory McLeod for 12 months <laugh>

Racist :td:

by just mentioning a person of a certain nationality or colour and you Link it to racism that's is 100% Racist.

all i said was Rory McLeod

Postby Roland

Sounds like Robbo played well. I'll manage to catch the final tomorrow so hoping for Robbo v Higgins but if Stevens wins then fair play to him and it'll still be a good final.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Sounds like Robbo played well. I'll manage to catch the final tomorrow so hoping for Robbo v Higgins but if Stevens wins then fair play to him and it'll still be a good final.

Stevens might not play to the highest of levels these days but he gets some decent runs at times.

Postby beergitte

Muppet147 wrote:Very dull match.

By the way, Wild, 'loosing' is not a word. I realise English is not your first language so I am delighted to be able to teach you.

Even the English struggle to differentiate between lose and loose, so give it a rest with the English lessons.
This is not school and you're not a teacher.

Postby GJ

he was flawless v ronnie

he hasnt been in todays semi

and i think longer match wil suit robbo better

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:he was flawless v ronnie

he hasnt been in todays semi

and i think longer match wil suit robbo better

He was flawless after falling over the line in the third. He can still turn it on when he needs to. Plus Higgins isn't bad in long matches either.

That said, if I had to pick a player to take on John Higgins in a best of 19, it'd be Robbo.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:john higgins not exactly in top form opens up a 3-0 leads over matthew Stevens

<laugh>

Well,just as i thought,a Robbo v Higgins final

He got rid of Perry,he,ll get rid of Stevens now and tomorrow he,ll win yet again another title by beatin that Aussie plonk Robbo.

It,s intrestin to note,....that these 3 players are GJ,s favourite,John beatin Robbo tomorrow will not only add the icing on the cake,it,ll earn a BIG,fat yummy cherry on top of it,the hattrick will be achieved. <laugh>

Come on John!. :happy:

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:typical matthew

higgins isnt playing as well as sofia , robbo is playing better

im confident

The final was when Higgins played his best there though.

but its a joke that he leads a semi final 5-0 playing like he is.

players need to step it up its very embarrassing.

Postby Muppet147

hendry_fan wrote:
Wildey wrote:john higgins not exactly in top form opens up a 3-0 leads over matthew Stevens

<laugh>

Well,just as i thought,a Robbo v Higgins final

He got rid of Perry,he,ll get rid of Stevens now and tomorrow he,ll win yet again another title by beatin that Aussie plonk Robbo.

It,s intrestin to note,....that these 3 players are GJ,s favourite,John beatin Robbo tomorrow will not only add the icing on the cake,it,ll earn a BIG,fat yummy cherry on top of it,the hattrick will be achieved. <laugh>

Come on John!. :happy:

I am no fan of Higgins, particularly after he brought shame on snooker, with his dodgy manager.

But I will cheer loudly when he thrashes the man you correctly call the 'Aussie plonk' in the final.