Post a reply

Re: Australian Goldfields Open Qualifying Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Alex Davies 5-3 Ben Harrison
Andrew Norman 5-0 David Morris
John J Astley 4-2 Darren Bond
Lu Haotian 4-3 Ashley Carty
David Grace 3-4 Oliver Lines
Hammad Miah 5-4 Sydney Wilson
Sean O’Sullivan 5-2 Sanderson Lam
Martin O’Donnell 2-3 Ryan Causton

Postby Wildey

vinot wrote:Not great to watch this streamed version where camera angle is wrong and graphics are messed up constantly, ie not right player on table, points being added to wrong player... Almost impossible to know who is potting... : (

question is have you payed for liveworldsnooker.tv to help them pay for better service?

and if you have then blame GJ, Smart etc etc etc for poor coverage

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:
vinot wrote:Not great to watch this streamed version where camera angle is wrong and graphics are messed up constantly, ie not right player on table, points being added to wrong player... Almost impossible to know who is potting... : (

question is have you payed for liveworldsnooker.tv to help them pay for better service?

I paid for Fromsport.

that's the equivalent of a plastic saucepan.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I paid for Fromsport.

that's the equivalent of a plastic saucepan.

Yeah, the quality ain't great, but you get what you 'pay' for, I suppose. <ok>

no its simple you pay for what you get and if people wont pay live world snooker then livestreaming will end.

i think that's clear if quality gets worst because of skinflints others wont renew their subscription and streaming will finish Barry Hearn wont continue to pay perform cash and people watching for nothing on fromsport that's a definite

Postby Wildey

Friday 31st of May

10am

Alex Davies 5-3 Ben Harrison
Andrew Norman 5-0 David Morris
John J Astley 5-3 Darren Bond
Lu Haotian 4-5 Ashley Carty
David Grace 4-5 Oliver Lines
Hammad Miah 5-4 Sydney Wilson
Sean O’Sullivan 5-2 Sanderson Lam
Martin O’Donnell 2-5 Ryan Causton

2.30pm

Pankaj Advani v Joe Swail
Dechawat Poomjaeng v Stuart Carrington
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Tony Drago
Tian Pengfei v Gary Wilson streaming
Yu De Lu v Michael Leslie
Jimmy White v Joel Walker streaming
Adam Duffy v Gareth Green
Jimmy Robertson v Scott Donaldson

7pm

Alan McManus v Kyren Wilson
James Wattana v Zak Surety
Kurt Maflin v Craig Steadman
Mike Dunn v Saqib Nasir
Barry Pinches v Simon Bedford
Cao Yupeng v Elliot Slessor streaming
Liu Chuang v Li Hang streaming
Nigel Bond v Jamie O’Neill

Postby vinot

and if you have then blame GJ, Smart etc etc etc for poor coverage[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

I've got live world snooker, that's right. Paid hard cash 4,99 a month, basically because I was interested in seeing how the new tour players would fare. I've never heard of any fromsport. My issue is this: for the same money I get Eurosport with camera angles and commentator, and decent production, so it will be easy to chose next time around.

Postby Wildey

vinot wrote:

[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I've got live world snooker, that's right. Paid hard cash 4,99 a month, basically because I was interested in seeing how the new tour players would fare. I've never heard of any fromsport. My issue is this: for the same money I get Eurosport with camera angles and commentator, and decent production, so it will be easy to chose next time around.[/quote]

your issue is with people who expect everything for nothing thats going to ruin a good thing.....liveworldsnooker started with full productions and 2 floor cameras but it was not cost productive because of people like jewell and they had to cut back on somethings.

however i disagree regarding eurosport yes there's more camera angle however what is the point if its buffering every minute at least liveworldsnooker is more fluent

Postby Wildey

Pankaj Advani 0-0 Joe Swail
Dechawat Poomjaeng 1-0 Stuart Carrington
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 2-0 Tony Drago
Tian Pengfei 0-1 Gary Wilson
Yu De Lu 1-0 Michael Leslie
Jimmy White 1-0 Joel Walker
Adam Duffy 0-1 Gareth Green
Jimmy Robertson 0-1 Scott Donaldson

Postby Wildey

I Worry about some of the young players on tour losing 4-0 to jimmy white isn't a vote of confidence to a players ability.

need to step it up here.

Postby Wildey

Pankaj Advani 2-0 Joe Swail
Dechawat Poomjaeng 2-1 Stuart Carrington
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 2-2 Tony Drago
Tian Pengfei 1-1 Gary Wilson
Yu De Lu 3-0 Michael Leslie
Jimmy White 4-0 Joel Walker
Adam Duffy 2-2 Gareth Green
Jimmy Robertson 1-2 Scott Donaldson

Postby Wildey

Joel walker really needs to go back to the drawing board its as if hes saying there you go jimmy beat me the amount of sitters hes leaving after umpteen poor safeties.

Postby Wildey

Pankaj Advani 3-1 Joe Swail
Dechawat Poomjaeng 3-1 Stuart Carrington
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 3-3 Tony Drago
Tian Pengfei 2-2 Gary Wilson
Yu De Lu 4-1 Michael Leslie
Jimmy White 5-1 Joel Walker
Adam Duffy 2-3 Gareth Green
Jimmy Robertson 2-2 Scott Donaldson

Postby snooky147

Wildey wrote:however i disagree regarding eurosport yes there's more camera angle however what is the point if its buffering every minute at least liveworldsnooker is more fluent

The buffering issue should be a bandwidth problem mate. What is your internet connection speed and who is your provider?. They can help.

Postby Wildey

snooky147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:however i disagree regarding eurosport yes there's more camera angle however what is the point if its buffering every minute at least liveworldsnooker is more fluent

The buffering issue should be a bandwidth problem mate. What is your internet connection speed and who is your provider?. They can help.

buffering doesn't happen with BBC or Liveworldsnooker but eurosport it buffers so much ive known myself to be a frame behind live scoring with it.

Postby Wildey

randam05 WC wrote:Never buffered for me on fromsport :-) well very rarely and its usually because the internets being used by other things.

Fromsport will kill live streaming.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:If you want something for nothing, fromsport is your friend. <ok>

for how long will that last? ill tell you only two more years of the current contract and then live streaming will be finished.

Postby Wildey

Pankaj Advani 4-4 Joe Swail
Dechawat Poomjaeng 5-3 Stuart Carrington
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 4-5 Tony Drago
Tian Pengfei 3-4 Gary Wilson
Yu De Lu 5-1 Michael Leslie
Adam Duffy 5-3 Gareth Green
Jimmy Robertson 4-4 Scott Donaldson

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:for how long will that last? ill tell you only two more years of the current contract and then live streaming will be finished.

I'm sure Hearn will subsidise live streaming. Alot of people don't have television coverage so live streaming is vital for the sport's exposure. No doubt Hearn will realise this.

So all us fromsport users should be safe for the forseeable future. <ok>

in your dream will he keep qualifiers if nobody subscribing he might keep the main stages for people that cant access much tv coverage but no way qualifiers.

Postby Wildey

Friday 31st of May

2.30pm

Pankaj Advani 5-4 Joe Swail
Dechawat Poomjaeng 5-3 Stuart Carrington
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 4-5 Tony Drago
Tian Pengfei 5-4 Gary Wilson
Yu De Lu 5-1 Michael Leslie
Adam Duffy 5-3 Gareth Green
Jimmy Robertson 4-5 Scott Donaldson

7pm

Alan McManus v Kyren Wilson
James Wattana v Zak Surety
Kurt Maflin v Craig Steadman
Mike Dunn v Saqib Nasir
Barry Pinches v Simon Bedford
Cao Yupeng v Elliot Slessor streaming
Liu Chuang v Li Hang streaming
Nigel Bond v Jamie O’Neill

Postby Wildey

Scott Donaldson showed what a Gritty competitor he is by Beating Jimmy Robertson in bits and pieces no break over 50 in the match and only 1 break over 40.

Jimmy White had breaks of 90, 81, 80 and 56 in beating Joel Walker 5-1. Joel was a bit of cannon fodder it has to be said but impressive scoring from Jimmy to win Comfortably.

Postby Wildey

Joe Swail was the heavier scorer with Breaks of 61, 60, 53 and 53 but Pankaj Advani top scored with a run of 76 and eventually won the day 5-4 to progress and a match against Dechawat Poomjaeng on sunday.

Postby Roland

All these people who think it's cool to watch Fromsport instead of supporting the game by subscribing to the real thing should not laugh about it as if it's cool. Thanks in part to the Fromsport watchers they (Perform) couldn't afford to keep the floor cam which is why we've now got static cam only. The World Snooker streaming service is something we were all crying out for a couple of years ago so the decent thing is to spend the price of a London pint per month to have pretty much wall to wall snooker for most of the year at higher quality than anything you will ever see on Fromsport. As far as static cams go, I think they should use them on all tables and hopefully that's the future.

Anyway, Slessor v Eric will do nicely. I'm off to watch that.

Postby Wildey

Alan McManus 2-2 Kyren Wilson
James Wattana 4-0 Zak Surety
Kurt Maflin 1-2 Craig Steadman
Mike Dunn 0-2 Saqib Nasir
Barry Pinches 0-2 Simon Bedford
Cao Yupeng 1-2 Elliot Slessor
Liu Chuang 2-1 Li Hang
Nigel Bond 1-2 Jamie O’Neill

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:All these people who think it's cool to watch Fromsport instead of supporting the game by subscribing to the real thing should not laugh about it as if it's cool. Thanks in part to the Fromsport watchers they (Perform) couldn't afford to keep the floor cam which is why we've now got static cam only. The World Snooker streaming service is something we were all crying out for a couple of years ago so the decent thing is to spend the price of a London pint per month to have pretty much wall to wall snooker for most of the year at higher quality than anything you will ever see on Fromsport. As far as static cams go, I think they should use them on all tables and hopefully that's the future.

Anyway, Slessor v Eric will do nicely. I'm off to watch that.

<ok>

That's the thing static cam could be the future on 8 tables maybe but only with public support. the way things are going next season only one table will be streamed and god knows after that.

Postby Wildey

Alan McManus 2-3 Kyren Wilson
James Wattana 5-1 Zak Surety
Kurt Maflin 3-3 Craig Steadman
Mike Dunn 0-4 Saqib Nasir
Barry Pinches 0-2 Simon Bedford
Cao Yupeng 2-3 Elliot Slessor
Liu Chuang 2-2 Li Hang
Nigel Bond 1-3 Jamie O’Neill