Post a reply

Hello everyone

Postby Juddernaut88

Hello everyone I'm new to this. I'm a big Snooker fan. I'm active on JA606 if anyone is familiar with it but Unfortunately the Snooker board there is so dead these days. I'm someone that pretty much follows all of the tournaments and enjoy debates about Snooker.
I grew up supporting Stephen Hendry and he's my favourite player of all time but the last 8 years Judd Trump has been my favourite out of existing players hence my username

Re: Hello everyone

Postby Andre147

Welcome to Snooker Island!

Postby Wheresthecueballgoing

Hi there - I’m also new today and getting re-addicted to snooker whilst sat at home with a bad leg injury... fave player of all time the great Steve Davis and currently Shaun Murphy - fancy him for another trophy this week!

Postby Dan-cat

Wheresthecueballgoing wrote:Hi there - I’m also new today and getting re-addicted to snooker whilst sat at home with a bad leg injury... fave player of all time the great Steve Davis and currently Shaun Murphy - fancy him for another trophy this week!

Welcome! Hope the leg is healing well.

Dan

Postby Juddernaut88

Wheresthecueballgoing wrote:Hi there - I’m also new today and getting re-addicted to snooker whilst sat at home with a bad leg injury... fave player of all time the great Steve Davis and currently Shaun Murphy - fancy him for another trophy this week!

Welcome :) I like your username, John Virgo such a legend of a commentator. Hope your leg gets better soon.