Hey

Post a reply

Re: Hey

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Image

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, stop posting the private pictures of me that I send you.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, stop posting the private pictures of me that I send you.

I got that pic from BSP. He said it's you and him out on a date together...

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I got that pic from BSP. He said it's you and him out on a date together...

The bastard.

Postby Andre147

Suddenly Wild was a saint, heat of the moment stuff. Never heard so much bull in my life.

You're pushing us to the limit mate, and I have no problem banning you if you keep on doing it, like your beloved Wildey DID IT SEVERAL TIMES!

Postby Ash147

Andre147 wrote:Suddenly Wild was a saint, heat of the moment stuff. Never heard so much bull in my life.

You're pushing us to the limit mate, and I have no problem banning you if you keep on doing it, like your beloved Wildey DID IT SEVERAL TIMES!

Wild certainly wasn't a saint, but I think he was by far the best moderator on this site. We've had our disagreements, and I've certainly said some things to him which I regret.

The difference between you and Wildey was that he banned me for legitimate things, you're threating me with hogwash.

Postby SnookerFan

I don't have any real evidence that Jester From Leicester was Ash. But at the same time, haven't been looking up IP addresses or whatever either so can't comment either way really.

What I will say is that I believe that Dan and Andre are very fair mods. And though I didn't always agree with Wild's temper tantrums, on the occasions that he did give me official warnings they were usually for fair reasons. He was the sole mod for many years, and it's easy to criticise when you're not the one doing the work.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well it would be very poor behaviour if there was no evidence I agree but I was just interested to find out what happened to that Jester character. I think he did get snake hissed off with people accusing him of being you to be fair.

Like I said yesterday, it does look like some of the sausage heads here may well have scared off a legitimate new poster. That's both funny and sad.

It would be if he wasn’t you. But he was you. So it’s not.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well it would be very poor behaviour if there was no evidence I agree but I was just interested to find out what happened to that Jester character. I think he did get snake hissed off with people accusing him of being you to be fair.

Like I said yesterday, it does look like some of the sausage heads here may well have scared off a legitimate new poster. That's both funny and sad.

Oo - er

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I love that I live rent free in your head. You always have been pretty obsessed with me though.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I love that I live rent free in your head.

Well it’s not like you can pay.

Postby The_Abbott

This thread is exactly why nobody new comes here.

Postby Andre147

The_Abbott wrote:This thread is exactly why nobody new comes here.

You're right, nobody new came to this thread, certainly not the one who made it.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:

You're right, nobody new came to this thread, certainly not the one who made it.

:welcome:

Postby Ck147

Really? Ash, just get yourself laid, ffs

Postby McManusFan

Ash147 wrote:
The 'flowers' thing was just a bit of fun, I knew it would rustle some feathers. As for questioning the mods, I wouldn't have done so had one of them not falsely accused me of having a sock puppet account.

Wasn't your last ban extended from one month to two because you signed up with another account? I thought one of the mods said they'd check the IP and it matched one of yours.
Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick, but your ban was definately extended for some reason wasn't it?

Postby Ash147

McManusFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
The 'flowers' thing was just a bit of fun, I knew it would rustle some feathers. As for questioning the mods, I wouldn't have done so had one of them not falsely accused me of having a sock puppet account.

Wasn't your last ban extended from one month to two because you signed up with another account? I thought one of the mods said they'd check the IP and it matched one of yours.
Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick, but your ban was definately extended for some reason wasn't it?

This is what I was referring to earlier in the thread. There was an accusation that I had created a sock puppet account, and for that reason my ban was extended an extra month. There was obviously no proof of this, nor will there be, because it wasn't the case. Like I mentioned previously, the mods here seem to be inventing reasons for which to ban me.

Postby Ash147

Andre147 wrote:

Please provide proof that this was ever my account.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

This is what I was referring to earlier in the thread. There was an accusation that I had created a sock puppet account, and for that reason my ban was extended an extra month. There was obviously no proof of this, nor will there be, because it wasn't the case. Like I mentioned previously, the mods here seem to be inventing reasons for which to ban me.

Didn't you see Wild's post? He said you were banned for being an idiot.

Postby Ash147

Ck147 wrote:Really? Ash, just get yourself laid, ffs

What exactly is the problem? I'm doing just fine in that area, but thanks for the concern.
Last edited by Ash147 on 04 Jan 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Didn't you see Wild's post? He said you were banned for being an idiot.

I'm not disputing that.

Postby McManusFan

Wildey wrote:Just extended Ash's ban to almost 2 months he wont be back until new years day.

He signed up as someone else hes now very close to a permanent Ban if he does that again it will increase to 3 months and then its curtains.

This is what I was talking about. I think that was before that Juddernaut character turned up hidden behind a VPN.

Postby Ash147

McManusFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:Just extended Ash's ban to almost 2 months he wont be back until new years day.

He signed up as someone else hes now very close to a permanent Ban if he does that again it will increase to 3 months and then its curtains.

This is what I was talking about. I think that was before that Juddernaut character turned up hidden behind a VPN.

Interesting. Here I was giving Wild some credit, and he comes out with that gem. So someone signed up and he presumed it was me? Once again, there will be no proof that this was me.

Even when I'm not here for two months people still blame me for anything and everything. :roll:

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

Interesting. Here I was giving Wild some credit, and he comes out with that gem. So someone signed up and he presumed it was me? Once again, there will be no proof that this was me.

Even when I'm not here for two months people still blame me for anything and everything. :roll:

Really? Ash, get yourself laid, ffs

Postby Ash147

I take it this 'get yourself laid' thing is some running gag that I missed during my sabbatical?

Postby Andre147

Ash147 wrote:I take it this 'get yourself laid' thing is some running gag that I missed during my sabbatical?

No.

It's you to stop acting like a 12 year old and get your act together.

Postby Ash147

Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I take it this 'get yourself laid' thing is some running gag that I missed during my sabbatical?

No.

It's you to stop acting like a 12 year old and get your act together.

Says the biased referee.