Post a reply

Hi from New Hampshire USA!

Postby loopy1982

Hi from the USA folks! I'm an occasional American Pool player but have a great appreciation snooker also. Looking forward to immersing myself in the forum.

Re: Hi from New Hampshire USA!

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Welcome, was just talking to my gf last nite about how I'd like to drive to New Hampshire from New York to see the funspot in Laconia. Meant to have one of the biggest arcade collections.

Postby Gridlock

Welcome Loopy, I am an American from michigan. I too play good old eight ball but fell in love with snooker 2 years ago. Beware however I am a bourbon and scotch drinking anti social.

Postby TheSaviour

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:Welcome, was just talking to my gf last nite about how I'd like to drive to New Hampshire from New York to see the funspot in Laconia. Meant to have one of the biggest arcade collections.

That´s the one of the most important drives there´s just ever been.. <laugh> <laugh>

With snooker it is a case that anytime you think you are down and out something really great pops up. That´s why you should never count yourself out even if feeling flat and small. If the ideas are just good enough there´s no competition. That doesn´t mean there wouldn´t been compitetion in a societies. Some things just isn´t breakable. Or at least it is a highly unlikely those will EVER been broken. You should never count yourself out, but I would always advice people not to drink too much. I would even question if you even have to take that one. Feeling flat and small is not bad at all, and actually it is what about being a human is all about! If you can accept that all the other things will also come up and catch you nicely too! People just need to get their heads checked if they think there wouldn´t any further developments. There will always be. Realistically things doesn´t quite work the way there wouldn´t be.

I don´t know if those advices were any good considering following or playing snooker, but welcome anyway to that one who started this thread!