Post a reply

Re: Hello!

Postby AC or LT?

Pink Ball wrote:Hi there! I'm in Galway City, Ireland. I'm cool and sexy and I love snooker. Been reading for a long time, but not posted. Took the plunge tonight!

Welcome, surprised you weren't scared off by Jewell and Smart if you've been reading a long time but we welcome people of all mental capacity here so don't worry about that.

Postby Dan-cat

AC or LT? wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Hi there! I'm in Galway City, Ireland. I'm cool and sexy and I love snooker. Been reading for a long time, but not posted. Took the plunge tonight!

Welcome, surprised you weren't scared off by Jewell and Smart if you've been reading a long time but we welcome people of all mental capacity here so don't worry about that.

LOLZ AC :)

Welcome Pinky. You'll fit right in :)

Postby armchair de critique

Dan-cat wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:

welcome PinkB !!

AC
who is Jewell and who is Smart....are they heros of yours ??? :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Would've been better if you took the plunge from the nearest bridge, straight into the river!

Postby sundaygirl

Welcome Pinkball
It is the time of year when many a lurker becomes a poster, I hope you won't disappear again once the Worlds are over

:hide:

Cloud Strife wrote:

Would've been better if you took the plunge from the nearest bridge, straight into the river!

:chin:

Postby PoolBoy

It's probably 'Armchair' again with his 4th user-name!
But I like A-D-C now, having seen that picture in his avatar.
I really didn't think of him as small and Chinese...

Postby Cloud Strife

PoolBoy wrote:It's probably 'Armchair' again with his 4th user-name!
But I like A-D-C now, having seen that picture in his avatar.
I really didn't think of him as small and Chinese...

He's the big, bald one. The little chinese fellow beside him is his mail order "bride".

Postby AC or LT?

armchair de critique wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:

welcome PinkB !!

AC
who is Jewell and who is Smart....are they heros of yours ??? :wave:

Don't play the bucking innocent mate, even Wildey said you could have your old username back if you want!

Postby AC or LT?

Cloud Strife wrote:

Well that's a lovely way to welcome a new member isn't it?

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Probably because the new member said he seems like an idiot pmsl I honestly don't know where that came from.

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Probably because the new member said he seems like an idiot pmsl I honestly don't know where that came from.

Where.

Postby Clara8633

By the way, are you male or female (if you don't mind me asking)? Your username and avatar seem a bit feminine.

Postby AC or LT?

Hopefully's a bender, could do with a bit more diversity round here than fat middle age white men leeering over Reanne Evans and trollish posters claiming to be teenage girls who are probably fat middle aged white men leering over Mark Selby's butt.

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:Hopefully's a bender, could do with a bit more diversity round here than fat middle age white men leeering over Reanne Evans and trollish posters claiming to be teenage girls who are probably fat middle aged white men leering over Mark Selby's butt.

Who on earth are you talking about?

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Hopefully's a bender, could do with a bit more diversity round here than fat middle age white men leeering over Reanne Evans and trollish posters claiming to be teenage girls who are probably fat middle aged white men leering over Mark Selby's butt.

You know what I'm on about...

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

That's not a clear answer to my question.

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

That's not a clear answer to my question.

I'm afraid if you can't deduce from the context of this thread and the limited number of posters matching that description who I'm referring to you may wish to consult Jewell and Smart as there clearly your GCSE Critical Thinking tutors.

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:I'm afraid if you can't deduce from the context of this thread and the limited number of posters matching that description who I'm referring to you may wish to consult Jewell and Smart as there clearly your GCSE Critical Thinking tutors.

Says someone (probably a fat white middle-aged troll) who is renowned for creating ridiculous topics and posts.

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:I'm afraid if you can't deduce from the context of this thread and the limited number of posters matching that description who I'm referring to you may wish to consult Jewell and Smart as there clearly your GCSE Critical Thinking tutors.

Says someone (probably a fat white middle-aged troll) who is renowned for creating ridiculous topics and posts.

Actually a 19 year old with a high metabolism who will probably grow into a fat white middle aged man when that goes, but whatever - most of those ridiculous topics were created when I was a few years younger anyway. We all make mistakes. Also, you need to see the doctor about your funny bone, it appears to be broken.

Postby Clara8633

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Actually a 19 year old with a high metabolism who will probably grow into a fat white middle aged man when that goes, but whatever - most of those ridiculous topics were created when I was a few years younger anyway. We all make mistakes. Also, you need to see the doctor about your funny bone, it appears to be broken.

Whatever pmsl

By the way, you badly need to see the doctor because there's obviously something wrong your brain.

Postby AC or LT?

Clara8633 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Whatever pmsl

By the way, you badly need to see the doctor because there's obviously something wrong your brain.

Don't worry I've got a diagnosis for that! What's your excuse?

AC or LT? wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

pmsl