Post a reply

Hello everyone

Postby olding

Hello everyone :-) I love snooker very much, and i am a chinese. I knew about this forum from internet, and I come here to get some snooker news and objective opinions. I registered during the WSC, have been browsing through some topics since then. I like live match discussion and tour logistics discussion the most so far. Happy to be here.

Re: Hello everyone

Postby Roland

Welcome, nice to have an international feel to Snooker Island. Hope you enjoy and take part.

Postby Skullman

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the place. Some great discussions here (and occasionally banter :-D )

Postby Smart

olding wrote:Hello everyone :-) I love snooker very much, and i am a chinese. I knew about this forum from internet, and I come here to get some snooker news and objective opinions. I registered during the WSC, have been browsing through some topics since then. I like live match discussion and tour logistics discussion the most so far. Happy to be here.

hello Olding, nice to have you here..............may I ask what part of China you are in/from <ok>

Postby jojo

what you make of the things mark allen been saying ie when he say it must be a chinese thing ? everyone here think he was being silly

Postby roy142857

olding wrote:Hello everyone :-) I love snooker very much, and i am a chinese. I knew about this forum from internet, and I come here to get some snooker news and objective opinions. I registered during the WSC, have been browsing through some topics since then. I like live match discussion and tour logistics discussion the most so far. Happy to be here.

Great to have you here, be nice to have your views on your local scene, which players outside the Pro ranks are doing well etc.

Postby Thomaspaul

Hello Everyone,

This is Thomas Here. I also love to play Snooker and i have settled a small snooker table in my office and other in my home.

This one is settled at my home. I hope you all like it.

Postby Smart

Thomaspaul wrote:Hello Everyone,

This is Thomas Here. I also love to play Snooker and i have settled a small snooker table in my office and other in my home.

This one is settled at my home. I hope you all like it.

welcome Thomaspaul, nice table fella :hatoff: