Post a reply

Evening

Postby Kev

Evening

I registered a while ago because I love to read about the amateur game it's so hard to find results and discusions these days so the more places I'm registered at the better, the amateur game has disappeared from message boards since global closed.
I'm particular interested about local pro-am's around my area too if anyone knows of any then do share at the minute Leeds is the only place pushing them out.

Well my name is kev and I'm from the west Yorkshire area at a young age of 43, so good evening to all and I look forward to reading more and I love to watch the posted videos thank you.

Keep up the good work SI 

Ta kev,

Re: Evening

Postby Roland

Welcome to the forum Kev, I hope you'll stick around and contribute to the amateur section, the more the merrier. It's an area that is growing all the time on Snooker Island and is of interest to me as well because there are so many good players out there that otherwise never get a mention and I feel duty bound to bring some of the names to the fore to make people aware of what's going on beneath the main tour because until a couple of years ago the amateurs were just names on a result page to me, as they were and in a lot of cases still are to most others.

Postby Kev

Thanks for the welcome!

Kev,

Postby roy142857

Kev - nice to have you on board, hope the amateur section will grow with you and others contributing, having an idea of what goes on below (or even way below!) the Pro Tour gives a fuller picture of snooker, certainly helps my enjoyment of the sport!