Post a reply

Re: Everyone say HELLO....and where you from!

Postby Wildey

randall wrote:i was trying to post on the snooker page there and it blocked the word balls? how your meant to discuss snooker in the face of that i dont know!

say testicles it might work lol

Postby Roland

Certainly not. Just I noticed the article about a new snooker forum which the mods removed and it was by a character called doublefinish and you seem to know a lot about darts and have admitted to several usernames on 666. Just my old brain ticking and whirring trying to put 2 and 2 together :redneck:

If you are from doublefinish then I've gotta hand it to you for the promotion on 666 recently. I seem to have my comments removed every time I mention snookerfanatic and the last email from the mods was a bit sterner than the usual template. Gave the impression I'm close to being banned for mentioning this place, but I was taking my lead from doublefinish who get away with murder!

Postby randall

yes i have to put my hands up, your man johnfromlondontown has already identified me anyway!

nothing wrong with a bit of aggressive marketing to get your forum up the board on google rankings. its all about traffic.

Postby Wildey

randall wrote:yes i have to put my hands up, your man johnfromlondontown has already identified me anyway!

nothing wrong with a bit of aggressive marketing to get your forum up the board on google rankings. its all about traffic.

lets get that traffic moving and not stuck in the snow like rest of the country <ok>

Postby GJ

i promise never to ask to change my name again if you could please put it back to my normal one

the 1 exception is when i win the worlds predicts this year

cheers

Postby randall

Gave the impression I'm close to being banned for mentioning this place, but I was taking my lead from doublefinish who get away with murder![/quote]

ive been banned from 606 more times than i can remember <laugh>

Postby Lucky

Sonny wrote:Certainly not. Just I noticed the article about a new snooker forum which the mods removed and it was by a character called doublefinish and you seem to know a lot about darts and have admitted to several usernames on 666. Just my old brain ticking and whirring trying to put 2 and 2 together :redneck:

If you are from doublefinish then I've gotta hand it to you for the promotion on 666 recently. I seem to have my comments removed every time I mention snookerfanatic and the last email from the mods was a bit sterner than the usual template. Gave the impression I'm close to being banned for mentioning this place, but I was taking my lead from doublefinish who get away with murder!

I'm guessing somebody......dunno who...is reporting you everytime you post a link. It must a nasty, bitter individual who is working to an agenda :huh:

Postby Roland

I've openly accused Seif who has denied it. I only accused him because of the other night where he was removing my comments in his threads which mentioned snookerfanatic.

Anyway, he's denied it so I will take his word for it.

Postby Roland

randall wrote:Gave the impression I'm close to being banned for mentioning this place, but I was taking my lead from doublefinish who get away with murder!

ive been banned from 606 more times than i can remember <laugh>[/quote]

<laugh>

Well maybe I should create some more usernames myself then because my oneball2 identity has been going for years so I think it would a shame to get it removed.

Postby GJ

ONEBALL

If you change my name back now i will jinx every player left to give selby every chance of winning this title again on sunday

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote::santa:

change it properly or i will jinx selby with in the next 10 mins

:chin:

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:I've openly accused Seif who has denied it. I only accused him because of the other night where he was removing my comments in his threads which mentioned snookerfanatic.

Anyway, he's denied it so I will take his word for it.

He denied reporting me on 606 and later owned up, so dont take Rochdales finest word as truth. He does not know the meaning of it. <ok>

Postby Roland

Well I know he definitely reported me once but I asked for it. Basically he was removing comments all over the place once night last week and when it got to 11pm I had a post ready and waiting which I knew would annoy him and I posted it at 5 seconds to 11pm. Naturally about 2 minutes later it had been reported because he couldn't delete it <laugh>

Anyway, that's why I accused him of the other occasions. I believe him though. Thousands wouldn't :redneck:

Postby snakehipsx2

I leave the marketing side to the shameless boys & girls. I dabble in / organise darts events / exhibitions / tournaments so have a good relatonship with a few players & officials.

My main role is to patronise the PDC freedom fighters though.