Post a reply

Re: Everyone say HELLO....and where you from!

Postby CUE CRAFTY

Hi Islanders - sorry for jumping straight in with a few posts before an intro. My names Paul, I live in the south east and am a snooker fan. I started playing when people used to queue outside snooker clubs at 7am to ensure they got a table... I cant say i hope those days return but some better facilities from renewed interest in our game wouldn't go a miss.
<ok>

Postby Miodrag_SRB

Hello everyone! My name is Miodrag and I am from Belgrade, Republic of Serbia. I'm sixteen years old (In 5 days will be seventeen)
I speak Serbian, English and a bit of Latvian language (learning it when i have free time :D )

I love snooker since I was a child, I watched it on Eurosport (still remembering logo of the channel before actual :D ) and I really enjoy it.

It's good to see you all on the forum. I think it's fine here.

Stay safe and healthy!

Miodrag

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:HELLO MY NAME IS IRANU AND I HAVE YET TO STFU

You forgot to mention that you're terrible at asking questions on the never ending quiz <laugh> sorry I had to go there.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:

You forgot to mention that you're terrible at asking questions on the never ending quiz <laugh> sorry I had to go there.

No you didn’t.

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

No you didn’t.

The dark lord made me do it.

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

No you didn’t.

The dark lord made me do it.

No I didn't!

Postby The_Abbott

Dan-cat wrote:HELLO MY NAME IS DANCAT AND I ONCE HAD A 53 BREAK BUT I DONT COUNT IT AS IT HAD A FLUKE IN THE MIDDLE

I read that as a Flake first. I thought why does eating chocolate during play that means you don't count it