Post a reply

Welcome from thetubberlad

Postby Tubberlad

First of all, to those who were unaware of the site prior to this or had little experience of snookerfanatic, I welcome you all. I know we've had a couple of strange incidents over the last few days, but I think it's fair to say an excellent site has been put in place here.

I must say I'm honoured to have been made a moderator on this site. I've been prone to the occasional bout of anger with WUMs, so I'm not sure if I'm the right man for the job, but I will try my very best. I think a good team has been put in place so hopefully all will go well here.

Oneball is a man who really loves the game, and knows it like the back of his hand. I'm sure that under his stewardship this site will go from strength to strength, and so far all is going well. Sickpotter is a class poster, and I have no doubt he'll do a great job. Case_Master is not a poster I know a whole pile about, but I look forward to modding here with him.

I hope everybody enjoys themselves here, and I won't be too harsh, but I have to say I will not tolerate any abuse towards ANYONE besides myself. Hopefully though, I'll have a quiet time here.

Cheers to all, and I really hope I can live up to the job.

Re: Welcome from thetubberlad

Postby Wildey

thetubberlad as mod always think objective outside youre opinions you will be fine when people mod in a persanal way that causes problams.

Postby Bourne

Nice one tubbs <ok> Can your first job as mod be to make it compulsory we all have Jennifer Ellison sigs <cool>

Postby Tubberlad

case_master wc wrote:Us Irish are taking over <laugh>

Yes we are <cool> and from North and South of the borders, what a great example we are Case <laugh>
As reguards the signatures Bourne, I had a savage one of Jennifer wearing rollerskates and very little else (drove me crazy :idea: ), but it isn't allowing signatures anymore :x

Postby Casey

Potquick, welcome mate. <ok> You will be treated fairly here, there are lots of sections for various topics. Also included is a post whoring section for pretty much anything. :mosh2:

Postby Tubberlad

Welcome Potquick <ok> judging by your username, not a human rights activist.

Things are pretty laid back here, so enjoy yourself mate :)