Post a reply

Re: ferret is a b*st*rd

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:He's got a new blog now you know. It looks pretty but the content contains the worst example of the English language I think I've ever seen. And I read a lot of posts by wildJONESEYE.

<laugh>

rofl <laugh>

WILD :bowdown:

Postby khizzy

hey everyone, snooker island is a breath of fresh air.

lets ban ferret on snooker island.

Postby GJ

khizzy wrote:hey everyone, snooker island is a breath of fresh air.

he didnt even have the manners to post a message of condolence abot noel

same with spike who i had alot of respect for him before and he hasnt bothered either

<doh>

Postby jojo

before i joined here in december browsed occasionally on the bbc 606 one apparently they now closing down so if anyone a member there can advertise snookerisland on bbc 606 so more members can join here

just a thought i dont know who this tfs ferret is i only knew the bbc 606 one then this i liked this one so joined but this tfs ferret doesnt sound good so im glad i joined here it good to talk about snooker on here

Postby Roland

There's no one new on 606 any more because the BBC don't advertise it in their sports section any more. The dregs of what's left isn't worth bothering about in my opinion

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:There's no one new on 606 any more because the BBC don't advertise it in their sports section any more. The dregs of what's left isn't worth bothering about in my opinion

agreement <ok>

Postby Souwester

The guy's a total d**khead. He was offensive towards me earlier, I asked for an apology, he refused so I asked to leave. He deleted a thread asking how I delete a profile, he deleted comments about how to leave, and then he bans me, but won't delete me. The world just sees me as being banned.

Many times over the years since I've been on TSF I've witnessed how heavy handed he is, especially when anyone criticises him, but this really takes the biscuit. Nobody dare disagree with him anymore.

Postby Roland

He said he'd never deleted an account before, but he deleted Noel's account and all his posts after he died.

Postby Souwester

GJ wrote:
khizzy wrote:hey everyone, snooker island is a breath of fresh air.

he didnt even have the manners to post a message of condolence abot noel

same with spike who i had alot of respect for him before and he hasnt bothered either

<doh>

Ferret is just an ignorant pr*ck. He's shown it time and time again.

Postby Souwester

Ha, looks like he's banned me from the Facebook TSF group now, after I made an innocuous comment about people being able to contact me on there and through the Rules & Referees group on FB. He's paranoid!

Postby cazmac

Hi Mike, I know we haven't always got on but at least now we have something in common, LOL. Well that is we are both banned, except in my case I was banned for no reason and then had a load of lies written about me and was not given a chance to defend myself. Still that's water under the bridge now.

Postby Roland

Always amuses me when a new member posts in this topic before anywhere else. Welcome to Snooker Island cazmac :santa:

Postby cazmac

Hi all, after being ban I went right off forums, what happened to me left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
But I think I am about ready to return to the world of snooker forums and can think of no better place than right here. I look forward to making new friends and enjoying some descent chat about snooker, unlike TSF which seems to be dominated with anal obsession about cues.
PS should be getting my new JPU in the next few weeks!!! LOL. ;-)

Postby Skullman

I'm sure we'll be happy to have you on here. Plus since I'm not much of a player, you won't hear much about cues from me :wink:

Postby vodkadiet

I got a lifetime ban a lifetime ago....

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Wow do people really have alter egos on forums or do they have fake accounts so they can agree with themselves and say how awesome they are. I might have to try that, not enough super john Higgins fans on here :p

Postby Roland

Yes they do and I'm glad there are Higgins fans on the forum given the number of anti who have registered down the years.