Topic locked

Re: New member - and disappointed

Postby Rocket_ron

Thompson Lykes wrote:Sorry to have caused so much upset. But I only go by what I see. But I have to say so much of upset on these boards is self-inflicted on your part trying to guess who a new poster might be, what their agenda is, who they work for, who they were in a previous life etc.

eg '110 sports leadbetter' - who says? Someone who was equally wrong attempting to identify me? someone who likes to leave red herrings scattered around? someone trying to throw people off the scent? someone from the snooker forum who just likes stirring it? someone who is qualifies as being an idiot?

the reason I haven't been here for a few days is that I have other things to occupy me, like work.

But i'm around today on and off so I will try and join in

welcome back,
this forum and a few others has suffered from wums and spammers, so this forum and others are always cautious of new posters.

please join in

Postby Casey

Thompson Lykes wrote:Sorry to have caused so much upset. But I only go by what I see. But I have to say so much of upset on these boards is self-inflicted on your part trying to guess who a new poster might be, what their agenda is, who they work for, who they were in a previous life etc.

eg '110 sports leadbetter' - who says? Someone who was equally wrong attempting to identify me? someone who likes to leave red herrings scattered around? someone trying to throw people off the scent? someone from the snooker forum who just likes stirring it? someone who is qualifies as being an idiot?

the reason I haven't been here for a few days is that I have other things to occupy me, like work.

But i'm around today on and off so I will try and join in

If you stick around you will find there is little to no upset no the forum, good honest snooker debate/discussion is the order of the day.

Postby Thompson Lykes

"But I have to say so much of upset on these boards is self-inflicted on your part trying to guess who a new poster might be, what their agenda is, who they work for, who they were in a previous life etc."

Someone said earlier in this post I was someone else. That's the point I am proving.

But lets not get hung up about it - like some, eh?

Postby The Cueist

[quote="Thompson Lykes"]I am happy for the entire article to be deleted[/quote

Well for some people ,And i name no names,Deletion is a career. :no:

No what has been said should stand in my opinion,Hence the fact i never write long posts as i find some dumb ass talking poop and deleting my posts on other snooker websites i have had the unfortunateness to post on as it has turned out the admin has been feckless and narcissistic to say the least.

As i say, I mention no names. :grrr:

Postby Thompson Lykes

rocket_ron wrote:
Thompson Lykes wrote:I have posted this up for GJ to read. This was the first thread I posted.

WTF are you on about??

I have posted this up for GJ to read.

When did you become GJ, or like your namesake, is there more than one of you unsure about who you really are?

Postby Rocket_ron

Thompson Lykes wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
Thompson Lykes wrote:I have posted this up for GJ to read. This was the first thread I posted.

WTF are you on about??

When did you become GJ, or like your namesake, is there more than one of you unsure about who you really are?

your really getting on my nerves, you have come on this forum making trouble..moaning all the time, falling out with people. either growup or get lost

Postby Thompson Lykes

rocket_ron wrote:
Thompson Lykes wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

WTF are you on about??

your really getting on my nerves, you have come on this forum making trouble..moaning all the time, falling out with people. either growup or get lost

sorry you feel this way, especially the morning after your right hand gave you the knock-back

Postby Rocket_ron

Thompson Lykes wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:your really getting on my nerves, you have come on this forum making trouble..moaning all the time, falling out with people. either growup or get lost

sorry you feel this way, especially the morning after your right hand gave you the knock-back

:seif: