Post a reply

a new snooker fan

Postby jadechelsea

hi i am jade i am 11 years old and i have liked snooker for 2 years.I am so happy my brother started liking snooker becouse he got me in to snooker and now i love it so much. And my two best players are mark selby and neil roberston

I look forward to enjoying many great posts and converstaions in the future
thanks jade

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Rocket_ron

jadechelsea wrote:hi i am jade i am 11 years old and i have liked snooker for 2 years.

:scared:

Hi Jade, welcome to te island

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby randam05

Welcome, enjoy your holiday on snookerisland.

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Wildey

well jade you are officially the youngest islander

welcome <ok>

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Roland

Welcome aboard Jade :santa:

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby N_Castle07

This site is slowly getting taken over by Selby fans <laugh>

Welcome Jade <ok>

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Rocket_ron

N_Castle07 wrote:This site is slowly getting taken over by Selby fans <laugh>


He has probably rented them here

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Wildey

a 11 year old Selby fan that says it all about Selby's Appeal to get younger fans in to snooker.

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Roland

It also says that Jade has a good understanding of snooker already :redneck:

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Noel

Hi Jade.
Like you I'm a big Robertson fan... I even named my cat "Neil".
Selby?
Nevermind... you're still welcome here mate!
Bring your brother along too... we can straighten him out as well!


=o)

Noel

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Bourne

jadechelsea wrote:hi i am jade i am 11 years old and i have liked snooker for 2 years.I am so happy my brother started liking snooker becouse he got me in to snooker and now i love it so much. And my two best players are mark selby and neil roberston

I look forward to enjoying many great posts and converstaions in the future
thanks jade

Welcome Jade. Shame about your football team but we'll forgive you. Image

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Rocket_ron

Bourne wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:hi i am jade i am 11 years old and i have liked snooker for 2 years.I am so happy my brother started liking snooker becouse he got me in to snooker and now i love it so much. And my two best players are mark selby and neil roberston

I look forward to enjoying many great posts and converstaions in the future
thanks jade

Welcome Jade. Shame about your football team but we'll forgive you. Image

where does she say anything about a football team? :huh2:

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
Bourne wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:hi i am jade i am 11 years old and i have liked snooker for 2 years.I am so happy my brother started liking snooker becouse he got me in to snooker and now i love it so much. And my two best players are mark selby and neil roberston

I look forward to enjoying many great posts and converstaions in the future
thanks jade

Welcome Jade. Shame about your football team but we'll forgive you. Image

where does she say anything about a football team? :huh2:


<laugh> rofl priceless, you are just great comedy value R-ron <laugh> rofl

Ps the name is Jadechelsea :redneck:

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
Bourne wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:hi i am jade i am 11 years old and i have liked snooker for 2 years.I am so happy my brother started liking snooker becouse he got me in to snooker and now i love it so much. And my two best players are mark selby and neil roberston

I look forward to enjoying many great posts and converstaions in the future
thanks jade

Welcome Jade. Shame about your football team but we'll forgive you. Image

where does she say anything about a football team? :huh2:


<laugh> rofl priceless, you are just great comedy value R-ron <laugh> rofl

Ps the name is Jadechelsea :redneck:

that isn't a clue. she could support Man city for all we know

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
Bourne wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:hi i am jade i am 11 years old and i have liked snooker for 2 years.I am so happy my brother started liking snooker becouse he got me in to snooker and now i love it so much. And my two best players are mark selby and neil roberston

I look forward to enjoying many great posts and converstaions in the future
thanks jade

Welcome Jade. Shame about your football team but we'll forgive you. Image

where does she say anything about a football team? :huh2:


<laugh> rofl priceless, you are just great comedy value R-ron <laugh> rofl

Ps the name is Jadechelsea :redneck:

are you being sarky? :fart:

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Wildey

rofl rofl rofl

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote::wave: perhaps she would be jademancity in that case......................just a thought :wave:

yes but chelsea is a name not just a football team so jadechelsea may have nothing to do with football.
If is turns out that she doesn't support chelsea then im gonna laugh at bourne for being persumptuous and gonna kick smarts ass for taking the snake hiss

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote::wave: perhaps she would be jademancity in that case......................just a thought :wave:

yes but chelsea is a name not just a football team so jadechelsea may have nothing to do with football.
If is turns out that she doesn't support chelsea then im gonna laugh at bourne for being persumptuous and gonna kick smarts ass for taking the snake hiss


I guess its gonna be an interesting story to watch .............. I'm on the edge of my seat with this one, have to admit it. <laugh>

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Roland

I reckon it's jadechelsea clinton

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby renniwevarb

Well well we are all getting a little presumptous here...

In the first place, jadechelsea did not mention his/her gender... So welcome to you jadechelsea! (maybe you live in chelsea and likes jade??? hmm...)

Edit: Well it's very likely for the name "jade" to be female... my English is not that good so pardon me... but still... <laugh>
Last edited by renniwevarb on 20 Aug 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Bourne

renniwevarb wrote:Well well we are all getting a little presumptous here...

In the first place, jadechelsea did not mention his/her gender... So welcome to you jadechelsea! (maybe you live in chelsea and likes jade??? hmm...)

If he or she lives in Chelsea, what's he or she doing mixing with us common mugs :)

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
renniwevarb wrote:Well well we are all getting a little presumptous here...

In the first place, jadechelsea did not mention his/her gender... So welcome to you jadechelsea! (maybe you live in chelsea and likes jade??? hmm...)

If he or she lives in Chelsea, what's he or she doing mixing with us common mugs :)


With Spurs realising 6 new Jersey’s this season I reckon its their fans that are minted. ;)

Re: a new snooker fan

Postby renniwevarb

rocket_ron wrote:
renniwevarb wrote:Well well we are all getting a little presumptous here...

I wasn't


Hmm "Jade" can still be a guy :huh2: :roll: