Post a reply

Re: Kicks

Postby Johnny Bravo

Walidorf0161 wrote:There is only one thing that causes them, nobody seems to know. I do, what's more I have the Solution. They have come up with all sorts of weird and ridiculous reasons, like electro statics, it's to cold so let's heat the tables. Have you ever had a kick when playing in you local snooker club ?
NO you haven't, why? What do you think?

I've had countless kicks.
But getting back to your post, are you implying that heating the table cause the kicks ?! :?

Postby Yanfan

Iranu wrote:
Yanfan wrote:This is hilarious.

I don't believe for one second that the opening poster has any kind of 'new' knowledge about kicks.

If he had, instead of his patronising questions, he would have told us by now.

As my grandmother would say: "S*it, or get off the pot."

Goodbye. <ok>

Blimey.

I make that two things we now agree on.

No wonder I’m so chilly, Hell’s freezing over!

<ok> :-D

Postby Prop

This has turned into a great thread <laugh>

Postby Pink Ball

Walidorf0161 wrote:Prop is exactly correct around the pink and black spots.

This is about as insightful as saying public toilets smell worse than gardens because more people rubbish in public toilets.

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:
Walidorf0161 wrote:Prop is exactly correct around the pink and black spots.

This is about as insightful as saying public toilets smell worse than gardens because more people rubbish in public toilets.

<laugh>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Have you noticed longer matches have more kicks than shorter ones? I’ll let you work out what that means.

Postby SnookerEd25

Holden Chinaski wrote:Time to shun Waldorf.

For sure. He’s done nothing since the salad :hmmm:

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Time to shun Waldorf.

For sure. He’s done nothing since the salad :hmmm:

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Walidorf0161 wrote:There is only one thing that causes them, nobody seems to know. I do, what's more I have the Solution. They have come up with all sorts of weird and ridiculous reasons, like electro statics, it's to cold so let's heat the tables. Have you ever had a kick when playing in you local snooker club ?
NO you haven't, why? What do you think?

bucking hell.

It's Shaun Murphy.

Postby Yanfan

It looks like Walidorf0161 has left the building, without furnishing us with his unique knowledge of kicks.

What will we do now? :john: