Post a reply

Hello

Postby Yanfan

Hi everybody.

I have been a lurker on the forum for a good while and I decided to join today. I like the banter that goes on here during the matches. I think I would enjoy joining in with it. I am 16. I live in Mylor and my highest break is 48. I am determined to get to 50 one day. As you can see from my name, I am a big fan of Yan Bingtao. I like his gun-barrel straight cue action and his unusual playing style. After Yan, I support Judd, Ronnie, Jack and Ding.

Well, that's it really. I think I will enjoy my time here. :D

Re: Hello

Postby chengdufan

Welcome Yanfan :-D

Postby McManusFan

Welcome. Great name by the way.

Postby Juddernaut88

Welcome mate hope you enjoy it here.

Postby Yanfan

Thanks for the nice welcome guys. :-D

I'm ready to watch Yan now. I have half a Domino's pepperoni pizza and two cans of orange Fanta. That should do me. :D

Come on Yan!

Postby Juddernaut88

Yanfan wrote:Thanks for the nice welcome guys. :-D

I'm ready to watch Yan now. I have half a Domino's pepperoni pizza and two cans of orange Fanta. That should do me. :D

Come on Yan!

Pizza Hut pizza is better :happy: Fanta is a good choice for a drink though <ok>

Postby Reg Varney

Yanfan wrote:Thanks for the nice welcome guys. :-D

Come on Yan!

Welcome to the Island Yanfan.

Detailing your food habits already, you'll fit in well here!

Postby rekoons

Welcome aboard YanFan!

48 high break for 16 yo is quite impressive <ok>

Postby The_Abbott

Welcome to Snooker Island

Yan is the man to watch this season!

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:Welcome to Snooker Island

Yan is the man to watch this season!

YanFan is Pinkball.

Confirmed.

Postby RunningSide

Welcome Yanfan,I still in my first year, very good sofar, I try and keep my post short with a hint of sarcasm, if easily offended don't reply. Good luck ,I'm based in Sheffield home of snooker.