Post a reply

Re: Everyone say HELLO....and where you from!

Postby SNOOKERwill

hi,I'm from China, a fan of mark williams. I never pick up a cue,never touch a snooker ball,never watch watches in arenas. Just over four months to enter this snooker world.I googled "snooker forum"and then I found here.I am old enough to watch R rated stuff,such us ronnie's snooker.:)

Postby Dan-cat

SNOOKERwill wrote:hi,I'm from China, a fan of mark williams. I never pick up a cue,never touch a snooker ball,never watch watches in arenas. Just over four months to enter this snooker world.I googled "snooker forum"and then I found here.I am old enough to watch R rated stuff,such us ronnie's snooker.:)

Yo Will!

Welcome. It’s an excellent forum, google did well :)

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Some people on here will know me.

I'm SnookerFan, I'm 29, from Croydon. I'm that guy you may have seen in the crowd with the bright red Snooker Loopy T-Shirt. I go to a lot of live games.

I heard about this site after Seifer's went down recently. Glad to be here.

Bloody hell, that was a long time ago.

Postby SnookerFan

SNOOKERwill wrote:hi,I'm from China, a fan of mark williams. I never pick up a cue,never touch a snooker ball,never watch watches in arenas. Just over four months to enter this snooker world.I googled "snooker forum"and then I found here.I am old enough to watch R rated stuff,such us ronnie's snooker.:)

One post wonder.