Post a reply

Re: Everyone say HELLO....and where you from!

Postby Hendroid

chengdufan wrote:
Hendroid wrote:You all seem like a decent bunch.

:chin:

Well I was going to write "Except Snooker Fan" but I didnt want to get off on the wrong foot :-D

Postby Hendroid

RunningSide wrote:Welcome M , how's game progressing after lay off?using same cue ,tip.

Hi RS. Way better than I could have expected, although only in patches which is frustrating. I've been practising solo twice a week for the last two months, with a current high break of 65. Have also made a 50 and a 54 in that period, but the vast majority of time it's 20s and 30s. I'm yet to play a frame against someone else so obviously that will be a true test of how my game is.

And yes, still using the same cue I've had since I was 14 in the mid-80s. Had it retipped a week ago and made that 65 while knocking in the new tip, so equipment-wise I think I'm still okay!

I'm from London, for whoever it was who asked.

Postby Prop

VSER wrote:Hi, my name is Daniel but on the Twitter you can find me as Viking's Snooker Elo Ratings (VSER for short). I'm from Hungary.

Hello, Daniel :welcome:

Postby Reg Varney

VSER wrote:Hi, my name is Daniel but on the Twitter you can find me as Viking's Snooker Elo Ratings (VSER for short). I'm from Hungary.

Welcome to the Island, Daniel.